Stayed here on a recent business trip to HK and Shenzhen. Chose the 4 pts due to its proximity to the train station for HK. The Four Points is the closest (maybe only?) hotel to the border crossing. "Close" is relative, getting between the two on foot has some challenges. The walk is only about 15 minutes, but that includes walking on a VERY narrow sidewalk (you might not be able to navigate with roller bags), crossing a freeway on-ramp, and crossing a very busy and wide street without a signal. If you survive all of that, you will get to repeat it to get to the closest subway station to actually get into town.
Rooms were typical of mid-price Chinese business hotels -- wierdly large and slightly out of date, but functional and comfortable. Internet is typical China, which is to say terrible. Lobby is freakishly large. Desk service was a bit slow, but not terrible, and you should be able to get a taxi here fairly easily.
Not much around, there are some convenience stores in the apartment complex across the street, but to find restaurants or anything else, you'll have to walk back to the border station to catch the subway. If you can handle the crowding, the subway is a great way to get around town, fast and very cheap and goes everywhere, also all bi-lingual.
Price is very reasonable, you should be able to get under US$100/night. Didn't really check out the hotel facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location is Everything. Situated in the Futian Free Trade Zone, Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen is just minutes away from the Huanggang and Futian border crossings with Hong Kong. In only 10 minutes you're in the city center, central business district, and the Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center. We're 20 minutes from attractions like Windows of the World and Splendid China, as well as the Louhu Railway Station. Plus, we're only 40 minutes from Shenzhen Bao'an International Airport (SZX) and 90 minutes from Hong Kong International Airport (HKG), easily accessible via taxi. Meeting Your Needs. With our Shenzhen Grand Ballroom and 14 function rooms, we have the space you need for a great event. Whatever the reason for your gathering, with complete catering services, natural lighting, excellent audiovisual equipment, and wireless High Speed Internet Access, your event is sure to be a success. Our five restaurants and bars offer a tasty selection of international and local dining. Our 24-meter outdoor swimming pool creates a spectacular visual impact, while a state-of-the-art health club has a 180-degree city view for an exciting exercise experience. Relax after a great workout in the separate plunge pools, steam rooms, and sauna rooms. Stay Your Way. Our 438 spacious guest rooms and suites are loaded with the features and extras we know you love. Keep hydrated with free bottled water daily, and wind down in front of the LCD flat screen television with a cup of hot coffee or tea. Get a great night's sleep on our plush Four Points signature bed. And if you need to take care of business, there's large workspace as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood APAC, Ctrip TA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Shenzhen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Shenzhen Hotel Shenzhen
- 4 Points By Sheraton Shenzhen
- Sheraton Shenzhen
- Four Points Shenzhen
- Shenzhen Sheraton
- Shenzhen Four Points