“Don't expect too much”

Gold Coast Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #42 of 4,288 Restaurants in Shenzhen
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Shekou
Description: The main focus and emphasis of the food is Australian Steaks & Seafood prepared and cooked using traditional methods.Large range and variety of Seafood such as Scallops, Prawns, Lobster, Tuna, Sole, Squid, Cod, Oyster, Sea bass and Salmon. Highest quality steaks and other BBQ food are authentically cooked in the Australian way to retain all the juice and flavor.The menu is diverse to cover a broad range of nationalities, tastes, ages and also includes many selections suitable for vegetarians. Gold Coast also has Catering, Delivery and Parties services. Rear entrance and car parking available. Tips are optional.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I live in Shenzhen and been here several times, food/service is not too bad. However I fully agree with previous reviewer this restaurant is definitely not the no. 1 restaurant in Shenzhen

3  Thank B_Visser

Reviewed July 31, 2013

I ate food from there a couple of times, usually by delivery. Unfortunately most of the times the food is not that good and they forget several times a dish we ordered. I have no clue how they get to no 1 in Shenzhen.

5  Thank Furtus
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I love it's angus! It's much better than the steak I had at grand Hyatt Shenzhen. Also the table wine, it's quite matched to angus.

1  Thank Kevin L
Reviewed June 25, 2013

This is the right place for people enjoying food without any other concern about the "burdens" to choose right food in China. I won't put too much flashy comments here but you got to make a try at least, I bet you'll be the same sticking here like me as we'll as other regular customers!

我來自台灣,這家餐廳是我來到深圳後所找到最好的西餐廳,無論是食材或烹調佐料,甚至於他們自製前餐麵包所沾的都是由老闆親自挑選,沒假肉,沒地溝油,絕對是一家可以放心吃,而且價格合理的餐廳!

如果你喜歡牛排,在深圳找不到好吃的牛肉,那請你絕對不要錯過!

3  Thank Sky_HK_Huang
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Goldcoast has consistently great food and they try very hard to give good service. The value for the money is good. My favorite dish on the menu is the grilled salmon and I always ask to have potatoes gratin instead of mashed or fries. Nice ambience and great location at Seaworld.