“Simply excellent from start to finish”

Gold Coast Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #40 of 4,136 Restaurants in Shenzhen
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Shekou
Description: The main focus and emphasis of the food is Australian Steaks & Seafood prepared and cooked using traditional methods.Large range and variety of Seafood such as Scallops, Prawns, Lobster, Tuna, Sole, Squid, Cod, Oyster, Sea bass and Salmon. Highest quality steaks and other BBQ food are authentically cooked in the Australian way to retain all the juice and flavor.The menu is diverse to cover a broad range of nationalities, tastes, ages and also includes many selections suitable for vegetarians. Gold Coast also has Catering, Delivery and Parties services. Rear entrance and car parking available. Tips are optional.
Shenzhen, China
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply excellent from start to finish”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Went here with my wife, from the moment you enter this intimate restaurant the service is impeccable. We had the Lobster. Not only did it taste great it also was very well presented. The wait staff could not have been any more attentive, friendly and helpful. Simply superb food. Outstanding service. Great experience.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Ron G

• Korean first
SHEKOU SHENZHEN CHINA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“GOLD COAST RESTAURANT... GOT TO TRY IT...”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

I have lived in Shekou Shenzhen for more than 12 years an have seen many Restaurants come an go… Regarding The Gold Coast I can honestly say that I am extremely pleased with what they do and how they do it. I am confined to a wheel chair so most of the food I get is delivered to my home.
They take special efforts to make the food presentation as good as possible even when it is delivered. My first experience was to order some New England Lobsters… They were very reasonably priced and cooked to perfection, delivered to my home warm and succulent … After this experience I tried other foods available like their soups, appetizer and main coursed… During the Thanksgiving Holidays I ordered Turkey Dinner to be delivered to my home… and it was. The taste was fantastic with an excellent variety of turkey meat and vegetables etc.
The restaurant claim to fame should be “If we serve it you will love it” and “Consistency in quality is our mission”, yes hard to find in China, food that is always the same good taste … they food quality is very consistent…
I would highly recommend this restaurant, it’s a sure winner. If you are a traveler and sitting in your hotel and don’t want to get out… give them a call and be ready for the treat that will soon be coming. If you want to take a walk then head down to a place you will never forget…THE GOLD COAST.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank RONBRODEUR
Lewistown, Montana
“Best in Shekou!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

The Gold Coast offers a wide variety of food, great staff, and an enjoyable atmosphere that is off the main street and a nice quiet place to eat without being too far away. The holiday specials are awesome and the food is absolutely amazing and very reasonably priced. Great wine selection as well, a must during any stop in Shekou.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Ty G
Grand Bank, Canada
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I was working in Shekou for 6 months, ran into this restaurant by accident. I was not fond on Chinese food and wanted a good feed of western ie Steak. Chris and Linpin were about the best people in the world. They treated me and my friends like family. The food was second to none and the service was excellent. If there was anything you wanted they would have bent over backwards for us to get it and they did. I spent 6 months there and ate at the Coast everyday by choose. All of the staff were pleasent and worked hard to be very helpful.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Colin H
hongkong
“Christmas & NY”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

If you are down the Shekou way then take in the Gold Coast restaurant. The food is excellent at half the prices of HK. We spend both Christmas and the New Year there. The food was to die for all fresh and flown in from Australia. Chris and his staff give you a great welcome plates are overflowing and the wine and beer is really reasonable ten minutes in a taxi from Shenzhen Bay that cost 25 RMB it is well worth the visit.

• Visited December 2012