Shangri-la Hotel Shenzhen
$203
$189
Travelocity
2,280 results
All reviewshorizon clubchamps bartrain stationcoffee gardenshang palacehorizon roomlobby loungelo wu shopping centrecommercial centrebit datedtop floorluohu borderborder crossingbusiness tripdim sumhome away from homeconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Excellent service, Great friendly staff. Good facilities and rooms. Always go for horizon club and the suite is only a bit more but very very worth the extra money for twice as much space. Very close to Luohu shopping centre, bank machines and train station. Proper shops also within walking distance.

Room Tip: Horizon Club a must, regular food and drinks and comfortable lounge included. Go for the bigger rooms, the suite is only a bit more for a massive amount of extra space.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
SLZ-GM, General Manager at Shangri-la Hotel Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Dear Gareth N,

Thank you for staying at Shangri-La Hotel, Shenzhen. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our service, location and facilities of our hotel, especially the Horizon club and suite room. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

In March, I made my way to Shenzhen, China to meet up with friends, do some shopping and a lot of eating. I also made The Shangri-La Hotel, Shenzhen, my home for ten nights.

I can't say enough abou the staff and how they made me feel like I was a guest and I was welcome in their home. From making sure I was informed for my safety, to making sure I wasn't being raked over coals by shopkeepers and street vendors - I felt like I was part of their family. A huge bonus is that the staff all spoke great English.

The property is right across the street from the train station and is close to some "border" shopping as well as short taxi rides to great eating. I'd stick with the train to get to the attractions that Shenzhen has to offer.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
SLZ-GM, General Manager at Shangri-la Hotel Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Dear Ran C,

Thank you for choosing Shangri-La Hotel, Shenzhen as your home during your trip, we indeed appreciate your positive comments and praise. we noticed you also reviewed our Chinese Restaurant Shang Palace. We were thrilled to hear that you enjoyed the hotel food and service, this made you feel at home which we intend for all our guests.

We warmly look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to our hotel!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I know this hotel is a but costly but so worth it if you are shopping in Lo Wu Mall. Close enough to make trips back and forth and do the bathroom stops in comfort! After a hard day shopping, so nice to sit in the lobby bar and listen to the singers while sipping a cool drink. Splurge on this one with the money you save on shopping in Shenzhen.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
philipdewar, General Manager at Shangri-la Hotel Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear catj a,

Thank you for staying at Shangri-La Hotel, Shenzhen and for sharing all the details of your stay and experiences. We are delighted to know you enjoyed the hotel's location and the atmosphere of the Lobby Lounge during your stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Location is VERY NEAR to the Lo Wu station. You can even see it from the exit door of the station! Very near to MTR station too! Just 2 mins walking distance. Staff's English are very good. They gave us suggestions & helpful information when we asked about attractions in Shenzhen. Their people are very friendly & polite. Room was very clean.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
philipdewar, General Manager at Shangri-la Hotel Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear Monica C,

Thank you for choosing Shangri-la Hotel, Shenzhen. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay especially the location, service and room. We truly appreciate your feedback and, look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed September 24, 2013

The Horizon Club at this hotel ensures you feel pampered. Shop at the Lowu Commercial Centre then walk 10mins to this sanctuary and it's bliss. You swing from the chaos of 'Missy Missy, you want Chanel, Gucci, handbags, I've got watches...you want a massage...Missy Missy ....' to ' Madame, may I get you a drink? A freshly soaked towel arrives to dab your forehead...it's a hoot!

Room Tip: Horizon suite is worth the extra spend - the club benefits are great :)
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Miss_m_motivator,

Thank you for staying at Shangri-La Hotel, Shenzhen. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed our hotel, especially our Horizon service Suite room. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!