The Holiday Inn Shenzhen Donghua is very big, which is quite a plus if you take a walk in the area as you can easily find it again. The rooms are very large, with fantastically comfortable beds and large bathrooms with sizeable bathtubs. Everything is perfectly clean and in good order, wifi works immediately, without extra charge or complicated log-in.
The breakfast buffet is large and features a huge selection of food - from breads, mueslis, salads, British fried breakfast items, Japanese soup, Chinese warm dishes, and also a selection of juices. The baguette was especially good, and I liked the fact that the Asian section also featured condiments on the side, including fresh coriander. One review pointed out that there was no breakfast service, only to foreigners, not to Chinese. I did not have this impression - you select food and drink from the buffet and carry it yourself, so no problem. Tea and coffee is brought to you.
Staff was very friendly and helpful, especially in pointing out how to read the map and how to get around.
Overall, a very pleasant experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel locates in the center of vibrant Nanshan District,within minutes'drive from the Hi-tech Park. The hotel is only a 30 minutes drive from the Shenzhen Airport,15 minutes to Shekou Ferry Pier with transfers to the International Airport of Hong Kong . It takes 30 minutes drive to Lo Wu Railway Station, 8 minutes to Shenzhen Bay Border to Hong Kong. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Shenzhen Donghua reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Shenzhen Donghua Hotel Shenzhen
- Holiday Inn Donghua Shenzhen
- Shenzhen Holiday Inn