“Not good and not bad”

Ranked #25 of 4,366 Restaurants in Shenzhen
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Arguably China's most awarded Indian restaurant, Spice Circle has gained a reputation worldwide for it's traditional yet creative cuisine."Contemporary Cuisine Incredibly Indian"The menu has broadened down the years to reflect the changing and more sophisticated tastes of our clientele, but we like to think that our values remain the same. Good food and good service will never go out of fashion. Our mission for our valued guests is "Professional Service with Smile." Here are the Locations: Tian Jun Mansion, first floor, Dongmen South Road, Luo hu district, next to Panglin Hotel Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China. Our Second Branch is located at near Taizi Hotel, Taizi road, Shekou, Nanshan, Shenzhen, Guangdong Provience, China.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Based on the good rating we have expected more. Food is not good and not bad. Value for money is not based on local standards. 25RMB for a small beer..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

High quality Indian food in Shenzhen. Prices are very reasonable and the food was outstanding. The staff is extremely friendly and they speak great English.

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

The menu is extensive with both vegetarian and meat options.

Sheesha and alcohol are also available.

The classic Indian dishes are superb.

The owner Mr. Sunny plays closer attention to each customer and makes the experience very enjoyable.

I recommend the spice platter.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Great service. The owner is very friendly and speaks English which makes it very easy for foreigners. The food was spectacular.and the sheesha very affordable. The long island ice tea gave me the right kind of buzz that I was looking for.and the location is very close to a metro exit in Laojie. I recommend this place!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

I was surprised at the extensive menu of Veg & Non Veg dishes. I only tried the Vegetarian dishes and the food quality was superb. I would specially mention that Resturant owner Mr Sunny was a like a good host, who takes personal interest and make sure that each guest is satisfied not only with food, but the total experience. The resturant is quite big and huge TV is installed ( which I guess shows Indian Music and Sports shows Live ). Will not hesitate to recommend.