“Amazing food, excellent service. Classic Indian.”

Spice Circle Indian Restaurant - Luohu
Ranked #28 of 4,398 Restaurants in Shenzhen
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Arguably China's most awarded Indian restaurant, Spice Circle has gained a reputation worldwide for it's traditional yet creative cuisine."Contemporary Cuisine Incredibly Indian"The menu has broadened down the years to reflect the changing and more sophisticated tastes of our clientele, but we like to think that our values remain the same. Good food and good service will never go out of fashion. Our mission for our valued guests is "Professional Service with Smile." Here are the Locations: Tian Jun Mansion, first floor, Dongmen South Road, Luo hu district, next to Panglin Hotel Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China. Our Second Branch is located at near Taizi Hotel, Taizi road, Shekou, Nanshan, Shenzhen, Guangdong Provience, China.
Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

The menu is extensive with both vegetarian and meat options.

Sheesha and alcohol are also available.

The classic Indian dishes are superb.

The owner Mr. Sunny plays closer attention to each customer and makes the experience very enjoyable.

I recommend the spice platter.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Great service. The owner is very friendly and speaks English which makes it very easy for foreigners. The food was spectacular.and the sheesha very affordable. The long island ice tea gave me the right kind of buzz that I was looking for.and the location is very close to a metro exit in Laojie. I recommend this place!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 21, 2018

I was surprised at the extensive menu of Veg & Non Veg dishes. I only tried the Vegetarian dishes and the food quality was superb. I would specially mention that Resturant owner Mr Sunny was a like a good host, who takes personal interest and make sure that each guest is satisfied not only with food, but the total experience. The resturant is quite big and huge TV is installed ( which I guess shows Indian Music and Sports shows Live ). Will not hesitate to recommend.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018

The food was tasty and service was very good. A nice place to visit for having Indian food in Hong Kong.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank tyagirakg
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

1st visit during Long biz trip to Southern China . Enjoyed what in the states is commonly called butter chicken . It was a bit more Spivey than what I get back home . Garlic nan bread was delicious to dip into the sauce . Service and help from whom appears to be Mr Sunny was very good , food came out quick ! Probably better to visit with a group since everything is ala cart which would give an opportunity to try other dishes . I’m not sure how to describe the decor, but go for the food !
I would go back with friends .

Date of visit: April 2018