“Lunch at Spice”

Ranked #25 of 4,366 Restaurants in Shenzhen
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Arguably China's most awarded Indian restaurant, Spice Circle has gained a reputation worldwide for it's traditional yet creative cuisine."Contemporary Cuisine Incredibly Indian"The menu has broadened down the years to reflect the changing and more sophisticated tastes of our clientele, but we like to think that our values remain the same. Good food and good service will never go out of fashion. Our mission for our valued guests is "Professional Service with Smile." Here are the Locations: Tian Jun Mansion, first floor, Dongmen South Road, Luo hu district, next to Panglin Hotel Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China. Our Second Branch is located at near Taizi Hotel, Taizi road, Shekou, Nanshan, Shenzhen, Guangdong Provience, China.
Reviewed April 29, 2018

The food was tasty and service was very good. A nice place to visit for having Indian food in Hong Kong.

Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

1st visit during Long biz trip to Southern China . Enjoyed what in the states is commonly called butter chicken . It was a bit more Spivey than what I get back home . Garlic nan bread was delicious to dip into the sauce . Service and help from whom appears to be Mr Sunny was very good , food came out quick ! Probably better to visit with a group since everything is ala cart which would give an opportunity to try other dishes . I’m not sure how to describe the decor, but go for the food !
I would go back with friends .

Reviewed April 20, 2018 via mobile

I was looking for a good Indian restaurant in the Luohu area and stumbled across spice circle, the staff was really welcoming and spoke english, Hindi as well as chinese. The food was delicious and is made by an authentic Indian chef, who knows his food. Great atmosphere and was perfect for my meeting.

Directly next to spice circle is a Shisha lounge called Vibez, I have had a lot of shisha in shenzhen and have to say their shisha is by far the best. They had all the quality al-fhaker flavours and was a great end after the meal. Defiantly would recommend

Reviewed April 17, 2018 via mobile

Today i have been to Spice circle with my partner for lunch at first sight i was impressed with interior of restaurant.
then we met Mr Sunny host of the restaurant he is very helpful and superb host.
we ordered Chicken Tikka Masala Balti with Naan and Basmati rice.
After taking first bite i was totally surprised with taste which was 100% indian taste and yummy delicious food.
I never had such a tasty food in shenzhen as i have tried many indian restaurants in china.
after finishing lunch Mr Sunny had served us complimentory Ice-cream which was yumm.

Overall 10/10 rating from my side.

1  Thank faheem k
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

The food was absolutely hearty, delicious and exactly what I needed to end off my birthday day. Sunny and his staff were inviting, and made the experience so pleasant. Not to mention the many fun surprises that they gave us on the house.
Definitely recommended!