- The music is really good: lots of tunes we knew and had us tapping our feet and singing along.
- Initial service when we came in: Server was very attentive, pleasant and very enthusiastic (and very PROUD if what she considered really good Western favorites!)
- Layout: nice combination of booths, tables, and seating at the bar. Good lighting. Decor is classic typical Western bar,,,
- Fish and Chips was really good! Steaming hot with just the right level of "crispy".
The not so good:
- The place was pretty empty. And we went by a couple nights before we decided to give it a try, Clearly not a "happen' place".
- Wine: good but expensive.
-- Combo platter appetizers: Pretty bad overall. It was not "real Western pub food" -- but it was also just not very good <period>.
-- Cheeseburger -- yuck. And expensive, 'nuff said
-- Service: After the food was delivered, the server disappeared and it was hard to get anybody's attention.
All in all, not memorable and lots room for improvement.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.