“Great experience !!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

360o Bar, Restaurant and Lounge Shangri-La Hotel Shenzhen
Ranked #965 of 4,104 Restaurants in Shenzhen
Cuisines: Chinese, Bar, International, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Luohu Port
Description: 360° Bar, Restaurant & Lounge features contemporary styling and spectacular views from the hotel's 31st and 32nd floors. Prime steaks and a wide collection of wines are served in the restaurant.
Glendale, New York
“Great experience !!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

Wonderful time, Delicious food, very friendly service.
Made me very happy ..

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Salford
“Very attentive service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Only had 1 drink up here but prices no different from lobby as it was quite service was brilliant veiws are excellent, very comfortable, and you can just see hong kong lights.

Visited October 2012
“You must go and expierence this great restraunt with a great view and service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Special thanks to Mickey who looked after us and served us with great wagu beef. We 100% recommend you eat in this establishment.

New York City, New York
“Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

I understand that people have their off days, as do restaurants. However, I definitely expected more from the restaurant ranked "#1 of 1,403 in Shenzhen." Located on the 31st floor, with panoramic views, the atmosphere is nice albeit the somewhat tacky/outdated decor.

We started off with the appetizer sampler for two which included scallops, eggrolls, chicken drumsticks (delicious) and pickled carrots. Everything was very good except for the pickled carrots which tasted like vinegar and give you that heartburn feeling as soon as you swallow it down.

For our main course, my dad got the veal and I got the lamb chops. We also got a side of baked potato and creamed spinach, neither of which were anything special. We asked for medium on both the veal and the lamb chops. The veal came out well - a little closer to medium rare. The lamb chops on the other hand were completely rare when I cut it open. The waiter asked me if it was ok and I had it sent back and asked them to make a new one. Waiter asked me if they could cut the 4 chops in half to cook it easier and I said sure.They brought me a salad while I waited, which was pretty good, fresh greens with thin apple slices and blue cheese. 10 mins later my lamb chops reappear on a different shaped plate, with less garnish than the first plate. I cut into the lamb, and it is just as rare as the first plate. The waiter asked me if it was ok, and by that time I was already full and didn't really care to send it back. The "fresh ground pepper" I asked for was powdery, didn't seem like it was being grinded in the grinder and did not taste like fresh ground pepper at all. I cut off the very outer areas of the lamb (the only areas that were cooked) to taste and the lamb was really good. Definitely a good cut of meat. But the majority of the lamb stayed on the plate, completely raw. I was sad to see it go to waste. The waiter asked us if we wanted dessert and we said no and asked for the check. After the check arrived, the same waiter asked us again if we wanted dessert, coffee, etc. but we just wanted to get out of there and have a beer.

I'm in utter disbelief that this is rated the #1 restaurant in ShenZhen. I had a much better experience at Grange Grill Westin Hotel for dinner the night before - better service, better food.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MS Y
philipdewar, General Manager at 360o Bar, Restaurant and Lounge Shangri-La Hotel Shenzhen, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Dear Wendy Y,

Thank you for choosing our 360 Bar, Restaurant and Lounge for your dinner. We greatly appreciate you taking your time to provide feedback for our improvement. We are sorry that the wellness of the lamb was not to your liking and will be addressing this with the team.

I trust we may have the pleasure of welcoming you back having noted your preference.

Kind regards
Shenzhen, China
“Hard to find a steakhouse better than this in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Very professional,nice service and very comfortable place to stay,the price is over averge in shenzhen but I can tell you this level of spending in other steakhouse gives you dishes way too far from 360.Trust me I tried a lot steakhouse even at some popluar hotel makes me disappointed,fast food style dishes and nonsence services,360 is one of the best in shenzhen I tried

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Travelers who viewed 360o Bar, Restaurant and Lounge Shangri-La Hotel Shenzhen also viewed

Been to 360o Bar, Restaurant and Lounge Shangri-La Hotel Shenzhen? Share your experiences!