The St. Regis Shenzhen
$128
$106
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsbutler servicetallest buildingsocial restaurantchocolate fountainchief butlerduplex suitekk malldrawing roomfloor lobbyinfinity poolspg gold memberfloor to ceiling windowsremote controlperfect staybuffet restaurantupon checkhotel offers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2013

A lovely hotel in every way but could do better in some key services.

The greet at the ground floor area could be friendlier and more helpful, first time guests may not realise that reception is on the 95th floor. Then when you get to the 95th floor there is only a 50:50 chance of turning the right way to find the reception desk rather than the bar, meanwhile staff stand around in groups chatting. Where are the managers?

The bar serves some pretty awful wine which I am sure generates a healthy margin, but only once from me.

The gym, like all the hardware, is good and don't forget to pack your swimming things too.

Great views, just a shame the service can't be a bit more careful and attentive. Breakfast was difficult to get a coffee.

Room Tip: I imagine views in all directions are stunning, ask to face Hong Kong for something greener
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
The ST Regis S, Manager at The St. Regis Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us your experiences from your last visit to the hotel.
As a hotel with high standards of products and services, I am truly embarrassed to learn about the experiences you’ve encountered.
Please accept my sincere apologies to your unpleasant experience with our food & beverage.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Nice view of Shenzhen City from our room on the 89th floor. The room was spacious. The staff was courteous. Great location too. Close to MTR station and shopping mall. Would definitely stay there again next time.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
The ST Regis S, Online Distribution Specialist at The St. Regis Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear Guest, thank you for choosing The St. Regis Shenzhen duiring your trip. Many thanks for sharing your stay experience with us and leave the precious comments. We do welcome you come back to hotel again! Be well!

Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is an ultra modern hotel with amazing views but cold and uninviting.
Luxurious rooms with great facilities for sure but the service is poor to say the least.
Elba on the 99th floor serves adequate food but ran out of premium white wines such as Sancerre and as an apology we were given a bottle of awful house white.
After 10 the music at the bar upstairs ranks up so bye bye conversation
When will Chinese hoteliers get it right...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
The ST Regis S, Manager at The St. Regis Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

All the point be well received and we will definitely look into all the highlight celerity. We assure you we will do all we can to rectify the problems you have experienced.

Once again, please accept my apologies and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

Stay here if you have the chance.
iPad mini to control the mood is a nice touch. Tea service was prompt.

We stayed 86 floors up with a view of the city. Bar is outstanding and on the 100th floor. 3d IMAX movie theater at KK mall which is on the 4th floor.

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for choosing The St. Regis Shenzhen during your trip. Many Thanks for sharing your experience with us and leave the precious comments. we do welcome you back to hotel again!

Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is my second stay at the St Regis in Shenzhen and will have to say that the second time has reinforced my decision to move here from the Grand Hyatt when staying at Luohu in Shenzhen. The location is very convenient. Especially directly connected to the KK Shopping Mall and also to the MixC Shopping Centre via the underground walkway via the Grand Theater Shenzhen subway station. The major points which seals the deal with the St Regis is its location in the KK 100 building which is the tallest building in Shenzhen. The lobby on the 96th floor towers over all other buildings around in Shenzhen and offers unparalleled views of downtown Shenzhen as well as to Hong Kong. Both the rooms I have had the pleasure in staying in during my two trips have also given me spectacular views. I loved the Ipad controllers included in the rooms as well as the Bose surround sound system with a great selection of HD movies included the In- room Entertainment system. Service was impeccable which one would expect from a top notch hotel. 5 Stars all the way. I would not hesitate recommending this hotel when one is looking for a great hotel in the Luohu area of Shenzhen.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bgoh1973
The ST Regis S, Online Distribution Specialist at The St. Regis Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear Guest, thank you for your highly praise and comments. We would like to welcom you back soon. Be well!