Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Review Highlights
Very nice, worth a visit.

I have lived in Shenzhen for over ten years, but I never went to OCT because it has a reputation... read more

Reviewed March 15, 2016
bo hong g
Zhuhai, China
Christmas Stay.

I stayed here over Christmas break when I first moved to SZ and It was a really pretty and was a... read more

Reviewed September 1, 2015
Naomi D
Newark-on-Trent, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Shenzhen
from $30.69
More Info
from $250.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 15, 2013

At least I got to the mini Europe ;)
I just felt unbelievable to know that China could bring a life a mini Europe here. Sounds overstate, but it was what I felt when I got to this place.
The area is so big, I just felt don't want to go back to my package tour when the guide called to leave.
There's a train to go around over the area, you could see many theme of hotels there. They built the train railway on a very high position, going through the forest, lake, etc. Kinda thrilling when you see below there. High enough for me.
Just wanna go back there...

Date of experience: September 2012
1  Thank ladymilano
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Recreated to resemble a traditional old Chinese water-town, OCT is rather touristy with bars, restaurants and all sorts or food and beverage outlets. I would strongly recommend a meal at The Old House if you can bear waiting for a table.

Date of experience: July 2013
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

The scenic area at the shenzhen OTC.is very beautiful, and the playing area is wide and many. We enjoyed every minute their and I advice every one who have the apportunity to go and see it, its really worth it every penny.

Date of experience: October 2012
Reviewed June 7, 2013

If you want to feel like in Europe, it's the good place to go.
Nice buildings, very good swimming pool, and nice shops.

Date of experience: July 2012
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Please never visit this park, these guys are cheats, they never tel you that most of their rides are not working at the ticket counter, they charge you a bomb & deliver nothing! We paid INR 18000 for ten of us! Kindly avoid

Date of experience: May 2013