Review Highlights
A very good facility to relax and have a good massage when weary from travel.

Very helpful staff try their best to provide services for english speaking visitors. it can be a... read more

Reviewed October 14, 2018
Jay W
Brisbane, Australia
An interesting experience

For a Westerner this will be a very strange experience, perhaps surreal as other reviewers have... read more

Reviewed May 30, 2018
peiterry
Charlottetown, Canada

Recommended experiences in and around Shenzhen
from $50.00
More Info
from $49.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 24, 2011

I am a regular spa goer in Shenzhen, and although I have no fixed destination I always enjoy going back to OPS. The service is good, massage is good and the place is very clean and hygenic!!

My last visit I made a fuss about my drink taking too long, and suprisingly an English speaking manager came over and sorted it out for me. It was not so much giving me my drink that made me feel special, it was the way they put an importance on me because they knew my Chinese wasn't very good. The manager gave me a card and said I could call him if I needed anything, he apologised for others not speaking good English and I was forgiving because I got what I rarely get in China - CUSTOMER SERVICE! I think the language barrier is not so much of a problem as long as they have a sincere attitude into helping me solve my problems, that which I got from OPS.

Other noteworthy points for OPS include good food and good massage, OPS is my current number one choice for spa-ing Shenzhen!

Date of experience: July 2011
4  Thank foreignerInSZ
Reviewed July 1, 2011

Avoid it. Had pedicure and foot massage. Worst foot massage I had anywhere. 30 minutes on one foot and 5 minutes on other. Spent most of time arguing with pedicurist about size of his tip. In washroom, staff dont wash hands. All for 440 yuan for 2 for an hour. Absolute rip off. And yes I went with local Chinese!

Date of experience: July 2011
5  Thank blademan940
Reviewed February 22, 2011

The massage therapist was very unprofessional and pushy for tips. The bill was lot more than quoted because apparently she said I asked for them ( I do not speak a word of chinese). They took advantage of me not knowing the language. I would recommend western travelers to stay away from this place.

Date of experience: February 2011
1  Thank gbpatel76
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Clean sauna and bath, very experienced and professional therapists, not noisy or smelly, all videos, movies, table tennis, etc... food is great, and the bill was not more than all the other spas I have tried in SZ. I will not go anywhere else.

4  Thank SteveCopperfield
Reviewed September 29, 2010

OPS provides great service and therapists are mostly well trained and experienced from their performance. The food is absolutely delicious. Very good hygiene. It gets busier in the evening and late at night so to avoid the crowd during the day and early days of the week is best to visit.

4  Thank kattylaw121