“Very Italian restaurant style ...”

Milano Italian Restaurant Steakhouse Shenzhen
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Grill
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Zhuzilin
Description: The restaurant is currently closed for remodeling.
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I am italian and i stayed in Shenzhen about for a month , thanks to Milano Italian restaurant I found the pleasure to
stay here , just because I found a piece of Italy in their style and food .
Really Italian style is impressed by the Chef Enzo on his plates .
Mr Giulio , the owner , let you feel as at home.
Really appreciate service that take care of your needs.
Tasty food and fresh ingredients are served at Milano Italian Restaurant .
Highly Recommended .

There are newer reviews for Milano Italian Restaurant Steakhouse Shenzhen

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Yesterday evening I visited the restaurant following comments and indications as the best Italian restaurant in Shenzhen but really cannot understand.
The service was terrible since begining and food worst than Italian food cooked by Chinese chefs. Terrible. No taste. Nothing with real Italian taste.
Maybe restaurant is very good at advertisement because I really couldn't understand how can be considered so good.

2  Thank Zecadg
Reviewed March 26, 2013

The food was excellent. Service was acceptable. Prices were high, but in line with the area. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Gabe10101
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I stayed in Shenzhen for a couple of months before discovering this place, and I must say it's simply amazing and kept me coming for more.
The food is great & authentic and the people there are really friendly. I tried many dishes there and all of them were superb.
I strongly recommend this place to anyone staying in Shenzhen. A personal tip is to try their Bruschetta.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

recommended highly recommended
compliementi to cook, local worthy of very fine Italian class,
what about the food? very very good
we are shenzhen all week we hope to return to enjoy the delights of Italian abroad
compliments to the staff,