Lock in the lowest price from these sites
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Stayed for three nights. Good location, can easily see the hotel from Luohu station. Room is big and clean, you can tell the floorboard has been cleaned appropriately. Toilet is clean and good. Few negatives which are ok if you are not fussy. Receptionist was not very experienced, minimal guidance can be provided for getting around the town. Can be quite noisy stay as it is right next to railway station and busy streets. Toilet I had can be partially visible by others in the room ie while you are resting on bed or watching tv. Bed is a bit hard for my partner but ok for me. Otherwise good choice for location and easy access to transport!

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We walked into the hotel, and the check in counter was on the 7th floor, apparently the one in the lobby was just for show. The check in counter had three people in a makeshift hotel room converted to a small office, with two girls watching TV, a counter manager taking money, and his mentally challenged son sitting behind him playing a shooter game on an ipad. They booked us at first into a room with the floor trip ripped out showing rusted nails, jagged carped edges and exposed concrete. My right hand to God on this. I was pretty hacked, I'm traveling with my wife and a two year old. I was taking them out when found us another room with a better setup, looking more like the ones in the pictures. At that point we were all tired and went ahead and paid the rate. Left my wife in the room to get comphy, carried my sleeping son down to pay the bill for one night. Coming back to the room, about 12 hookers came into the elevator and rode up with me, jumping off at one floor. They wanted to say hi to my son whom I was carrying, I moved him to my opposite shoulder to keep them away. HELL NO was I going to let one of them touch him. Came back to the room and my wife had found open packs of condoms in the night stand, and a bag of soiled clothes left over from one of the girls "business ventures". I had had it and my wife was furious. She spoke Chinese and chewed their staff up and down when they said they wouldn't refund the full amount paid, actually shoved the hooker clothes in one of the guys faces to smell. Long story short, we got our money back and went next door tot the shangri la.

Date of stay: October 2011
16  Thank Scalpel4
Reviewed July 25, 2011

I spent 3 nights with my daughter in this Hotel . The experience was very good. Big rooms without carpet (always the best fro budget hotels), great view from the rooms at 37 floor. The location is fabolouos, next to Shangri-La Hotel and of course to the Hong Kong border. Full of convenient shopping and restaurants nearby. For sure a good place to stay at budget price.

Room tip: ask for high follors
Date of stay: July 2011
2  Thank PACELL
Reviewed August 20, 2010

Wow, this was the biggest room in our trip on the 28th floor with huge windows for a great view. Close to Train station, restaurants, Shopping. If you're in this area, needing accomodation you really can't go past Prince Inn for a Fantastic room at a Cheap price.

Date of stay: July 2010
1  Thank jo_cut
Reviewed May 13, 2010

we took a suite at a very reasonable price..500RMB

the hotel is located near to Luohu Station and also very near to Luohu Commercial City..I think like 5 minute walk

Date of stay: April 2010