“If you want the real deal of Indian Food ”

Indian Spice Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 4,379 Restaurants in Shenzhen
Description: Indian Spice Restaurant - Huohai Nanshan is a new name in Shenzhen. Two Enterprenuers from India residents of Shenzhen are the main pillars of Indian Spice with the Main Chef and Manager is videly experienced with Indian Cusine and are Ex Indian Cottage employees. We have North, South and Goan food. We also cook food as per customers choice and requirement. Come and experience our food and am sure we will satisfy your needs.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

So far the most Authentic Indian flavors you get in Shenzhen! It’s easily located and the service team is great!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent food and very friendly host / owner who catered to my special need of Jain Veg. Food. Special Masala Tea was excellent. Over all a great experience after a long flight to SZ.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Very much authentic Indian taste. I have been on business trip in Shenzhen and decided to take a walk in Coastal city and seen this place so decided to try it. Food was very good with quite good quantity for the price. Close proximity to Kempinski and Holiday Inn been good choice for me as I stay in one of them during my business trip. This was one of the best meal I had after being in China since 10 days being in SZ. Staff was very welcoming and friendly. If you like Indian taste, this could be one you may like in SZ.

Reviewed October 27, 2018

After all the great reviews, my family went here expecting extremely authentic food. It seemed to us that some dishes were quite watered down to local Chinese tastes. Even the noted spiciest dishes such as Masalas were mildly spicy, and even to sweet for our tastes (the Masala really shouldn't be sweet). The Aloo Paratha was also disappointing, with little if any potato to be found inside.

1  Thank RobinSkye74
Reviewed October 13, 2018 via mobile

The food served here is absolutely amazing accompanied with the same amazing people. I have been to this place so many times and the food and service does not disappoint. Will be back for sure

1  Thank dautovri