2,178 results
All reviews the club lounge ladies and gentlemen the guest relations team convention center home away from home duty manager business trip special thanks luxury hotel favorite hotel coco park excellent hotel chinese restaurant futian district breakfast buffet is outdoor pool lobby bar
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

All staff members here are professional and super friendly. In particular, I emailed Austin in advance that I was coming back again. He assured that he would take care of my stay, as well my friend who is a vegetarian.
I met Andrew and Erik upon arrival. They made my hotel stay very comfortable and my friend got no problem with his dining preference in restaurants and executive lounge.
I booked a club room package this time which also came with a set meal. Quality of food and service was excellent in the Italian restaurant.
Whenever I stay in Ritz Carlton SZ, I really feel like coming home!

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We opted for the Club Lounge floors for a bit extra cost. Familiar layout of the room from stays at other RCs. Good size, well appointed, excellent bed, medium size bathroom - all excellent.

Internet performance was good, generally very quiet, Nespresso machine for good coffee.

The Club Lounge was excellent - we had lunch, cocktails, and breakfast - food quality was very good as were wine selections, service outstanding. Well worth the extra cost for us.

Minor point - only observation was the aircon controls in the room didn't seem to change the environment noticeably but was still very comfortable.

Room tip: If you can afford it try the Club rooms
Date of stay: August 2019
Reviewed August 11, 2019

Very high quality and service
Nothing to say but excellent and specially the quality of the welcome
I highly recommend Annie Fu who has been a great hostess
Very professional at the level
Of any international luxurious hotel
Rare to have such a quality of service in China

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed August 6, 2019

My family has been staying at the Ritz-Carlton Shenzhen for six years. It is one of our favorite hotels in the world, because of the staff in the Club Lounge. When I stayed in July, I had a broken foot and CiCi and her team could not have been more kind and accommodating. The massage in the spa was delightful, the housekeepers friendly and efficient. The location is convenient to the metro, malls, and convention center.

We will be back in August for our annual Back-to-School stay.

Date of stay: July 2019
Reviewed July 31, 2019

I had the pleasure of staying at the Ritz-Carlton in Shenzhen (Futian) for a week in July. My expectations from the Ritz are always high and this hotel and the people associated with it, set a new bar !

I was upgraded to a Jr. Suite (for a club room booking) and was amazed at the room size, amenities and stellar views from the 16th floor. Special shoutout to Eric (Club Lounge Manager) for his personal attention to every guest visiting the lounge and the fabulous "mango fish" that I received, once they knew my love for mangos :-) ! Sunset/Sunrise Views from the Club lounge (located on 26th floor) are not to be missed and the dinner spread was excellent !

I also got to stay in a King Deluxe room for a few nights, again the room and views from 20th floor were amazing.

Special shoutout to the amazing Ms. Annie and Ms. Tamara, who personally engaged and made me (as well as other guests) feel at home with their warm hospitality and engaging conversations in the hotel lobby every evening :-) !

A special thanks to the housekeeping staff for the warm handwritten notes, towel animals and noticing/replenishing the fruits that I consumed with additional quantities.

Overall an excellent stay in a top-class hotel and an amazing staff that makes you feel at home all the time.

Date of stay: July 2019