JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$96
$128
$106
  • Breakfast included
1,088 results
All reviewsthe executive loungechef clementgreat hotelgold membercorner roomlounge accessbusiness tripjapanese restaurantfitness centerfutian districtrain showerrooms are largebusiness travelerspecial thanksmainland chinawestern foodbreakfast buffet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in April. I paid supplement to stay at the Executive room as I loved the staff at Executive lounge. They are very friendly and helpful. The outdoor swimming pool is small but not bother me at all. I had a great stay. I will definitely come back.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emilywai
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Disappointing to say the least. Lost reservation--Marriott guarantee for gold and platinum members out the window. After lots of negotiation we were put up at the Marriott apartments about 20 minutes away by taxi, for which we had to pay. It took 2 hours to get to that point. The next day, when they could accommodate us, they offered us a glass of wine for our troubles. The hotel is fine, but the management is terrible and absolutely did care about our inconvenience. There are plenty of nice hotels in Shenzhen. Steer clear of this one if you expect decent service.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank MHL888
Reviewed April 29, 2014

As a hotel, it's top notch, I just wish there were more around it. The metro stops are within walking distance, but it's a pretty decent walk. Of course, for some, being away from lots of shops, restaurants, and sights may be a positive. It's also tricky driving to the hotel -- you need (or your driver needs) to circle around in order to approach it the correct way.

Once on property, though, no complaints. Some of the nicer points:
- 3 different types of pillows, so I could pick the one I liked.
- Extensive (although expensive) breakfast buffet with both Asian and Western choices.
- Nice rain shower.
- Very quiet.

My co-worker was in a room that had a big column blocking the window. I don't usually care about views all that much, but since I was here for a week, I would have been disappointed to get that room.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank marcr3
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel for more than a few times since January this year. From the front desk, gym staff, Executive lounge to SPA staff, the friendliness and the professionalism is really impressive. The gym is well equipped. The outdoor pool is OK. The executive lounge could be crowded during the Happy Hours but staff was nevertheless striving to please. I have been staying in various types of rooms and most room types I stayed were cozy and spacious.

All in all, a tough act to beat for other five-star hoteliers in Shenzhen.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank JCBenney
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I loved this hotel! Excellent in all areas. Great room, perfect location, outstanding food, impeccable service, and wonderful architecture. No surprised it's rated #1 in Shenzhen. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business