“One night of Business”

Ranked #12 of 2,781 Hotels in Shenzhen
Sydney, Australia
“One night of Business”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

The location of this property is a bit out of the way but once you get there about 25 mins from Lo Wu you will find its worth the journey. The staff at check in were very polite and helpful. The Executive lounge was ok and the breakfast was fine
My room was lovely and the bathroom was fantastic. I would go back again

Room Tip: High floor and Executive access is a must
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
JWMarriott_Shenzhen, Public Relations Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your praising, we are glad to know that you are satisfied with our associations and their service. We will keep improving ourselves to greater service and sincerely look forward to your coming back in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (101)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Shanghai
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I stayed at JW Shenzhen for a brief night on a short business trip. Location is very convenient. It's in the center of Futian district and 2 minutes drive after you get off the freeway from the airport. Room is spacious and bed is comfortable. Good breakfast with my choices. I'd stay here again next time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
JWMarriott_Shenzhen, Public Relations Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen, responded to this review, June 30, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your compliments. We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed your time here. We will continue to work hard towards greater customer sevice. Sincerely look forward to your coming back in the future!
Boston
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

I love this place, very tranquil, beautiful rooms and exceptional view. The staff was very friendly and helpful aswell. The fitness center was above average. The only suggestion i would have is to put a clock in the room somewhere. For anyone there for business or pleasure it's always good to know what time it is. Other than that it was top notch.

• Stayed June 2013
JWMarriott_Shenzhen, Public Relations Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your precious comments, we are glad to know that you are satisfied with our associates and their service. Your suggestion will be conveyed to our housekeeping department. Sincerely look forward to your next staying in the future!
Haifa, Israel
Reviewed June 26, 2013

One of the most impressive, well kept hotels I ever been, there is food and free drinks served on the executive floor, the rooms are well decorated. Food is exelent and viriety is huge. I could not find even one minus...

Room Tip: Try to get a higher floor, in anice weather the view is spectacular!
Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments, we are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We will keep improving ourselves and look forward to your coming back soon!
Boston
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Top notch, beautiful hotel ... great for English speaking customers too. Rooms are perfect ... amazing shower, large tub area (the size of a separate room!) Especially nice exec lounge breakfast as well. 40 minute ride to airport. A bit far from the area where I had meetings though. My only compalint is that my room was a bit musty smelling -- probably from the high humidity. There is a nice street behind the restaurant that is worth exploring for a quick meal or just to go for a walk; the area seemed very safe.

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your precious comments, and we are pleased to know that you enjoy our service. Shenzhen is now in the hot summer season, so the humanity level is a bit high. Maybe the air conditioner can help you to alleviate the problem. Again, thank you for your comments and look forward to your coming back in the future.
San Francisco, California
Reviewed June 19, 2013

The JW Marriott is an oasis in the middle of Shenzhen. The staff are friendly and helpful and the setup in the Executive Lounge allowed a quiet business meeting in the Living Room without disturbing other guests. The breakfast and the appetizer selection in the Lounge in the evening is also among the best I've had in China Marriott hotels. The rooms are large and comfortable with a good-sized work area, large bath and quiet ambiance. The hotel is also only a few blocks from the Chegongmiao Metro Station for airport or Shekou ferry (to Hong Kong airport) terminal access. This has become my go-to hotel in Shenzhen

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank David M
Dear guest,

Many thanks to your nice comments and we are pleased to know that you enjoy your staying here. JW Marriott always try the best to make our guest feel at home. We sincerely looking forward to your coming back soon!
Shenzhen, China
Reviewed June 11, 2013

My stay at the JW Marriott could have turned disastrous. When I arrived after midnight, I was told that they were overbooked and they didn't have a room for me the first night. The night staff was very professional and took me to a competing hotel and paid for the room. I was not billed at all for the first night. The next morning the Marriott sent a car for me and the manager was waiting for me at the door when I arrived to give me a personal apology. They acknowledged their mistake, no excuses, and then made sure I was taken care of throughout the stay, including having fresh fruit and an apology card waiting in my room. For the rest of my 2 week stay, I enjoyed the best staff I have ever experienced in a hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
JWMarriott_Shenzhen, Public Relations Manager at JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen, responded to this review, June 13, 2013
Dear guest, thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience with us.We are very pleased to know that you had a memorable stay in our hotel. Focusing on details to make our guest feel at home is always the first priority of every JW Marriotters and your recognition is our biggest motivation.We sincerely look forward to your next visit to our hotel!