“More than I expect !”
Review of The Pavilion Hotel

The Pavilion Hotel
Ranked #47 of 2,814 Hotels in Shenzhen
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Pros:
Location: subway entrance right in front of hotel, malls and restaurants in the neighborhood. Free WiFi in lobby. Great breakfast. Good gym, big indoor pool.
Cons:
No WiFi in my room, only ethernet.

This hotel is aged but very well maintained,clean and comfy and good service!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank BrianChiu
Pavilion S, Public Relations Manager at The Pavilion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you very much for your comments. We’re doing something to improve the in-room WIFI problem now. Welcome to our hotel again.

There are newer reviews for The Pavilion Hotel

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I stayed in the hotel on Jan 2010 not on Nov 2011 it was my only choice to write my review :)
I know it is 2 years back but i wanted to share my experince... the room was big and clean..staff more than great the service too...

What made me happier and appreciated was that they discovered - may be from my passport- that the day I checked in was my birthday..later at night when I come back to the Hotel and enter my room I saw a lovely cake with a very sweet greeting letter wishing me A happy birthday and also offering to celebrate it with me. But un-fortunatly I was out of hotel till midnight so I missed this planned joyful moment... I just wrote an appreciation letter back to them...

No any other Hotel do like this... and this shows their originality and ofcurse how good and wonderful the chinese people are..

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Duler B
Pavilion S, Public Relations Manager at The Pavilion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2012

Thank you very much for your comments. It’s our pleasure to serve for you. Welcome to China and our hotel again.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Stayed here for 3 nights when on business in Shenzhen. Found the hotel to be of average standard in this price range in china. Security in the hotel was poor with many local working girls in the lobby and bar in the evening. Breakfast was ok, but lacked choice for western tastes. The surrounding area was pretty down market. Won't be staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
9  Thank ellysian
Pavilion S, Public Relations Manager at The Pavilion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback, we will notify related department heads, and take concrete action to improve our services in the future.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

This hotel is in Shenzhen city, not very far from the Hong Kong border crossing.

I stayed in this property for a night on my way to other parts of Southern China. My room was clean, well appointed and comfortable. It is well worth it for the price.

There are a few restaurants in the hotel complex. For breakfast we had Dim Sum in "Chunmanyuan" restaurant. The food is not as good as Hong Kong or a good Dim Sum place in Perth but it was inexpensive.

Room Tip: Always ask for non smoking rooms in China although in some hotels they do not exists.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Hi

This is one of the good Hotels in Shenzhen . Right next to Futian District . Close to the business Centre and walking to Wonders of the World .
Rooms are Good , Big & Spacious . Morning Breakfast is good as expected of any Good Hotel in this range .
Business Centre is good and Good Spa to relax later in the day . Its also walking ( 500 Meters to the Subway ) . I am a bit adventrous types and try all means of transport . Though Language is a big problem outside the Hotel , but its FUN to talk to people in Sign Language .

I keep on coming to this place because of the proximity to my work . Moreover they go out of the way to cook things for me are not there on the Menu . I do get a good price on accomodation because of the contract of my principles in Shenzhen .

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank btplonline
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I have stayed here twice. The rooms are very large and the hotel is in a good area. Sometimes the service is amazing, and sometimes you wonder where they all went. But they will take care of anything you need.

The breakfast is not ideal for a Westerner, but there are some decent options.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank kadels_s
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I stay there every 2'nd month for business - and the service are pretty cool. They're ready to assist you, and the location is really good if you want to go shopping - right ahead of the hotel you'll find any electronic gadget you may ever need!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business