$145
$145
$165
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $213/night.

$127
Hilton
Shangri-la Hotel Shenzhen(Shenzhen)
$90
Hotels.com
$174
$163
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$93
$89
$160
$137
$50
$43
Priceline
All reviewsfemale dormwould stay here againroom was cleanoctsupermarketqiaodongwifilaundrykeydeposittoilet
Reviewed March 20, 2013

the place is located in a nice area: green and peacefull; it doesn't look to be in shenzhen.
The interiors are interesting and warm, it could be a nice place where to spend a night talking with other travelers and sharing experience... BUT at midnight the common area is closed, you cannot go in the garden, nor smoking anymore, nor chatting.
The staff is very rigid and not helpful at all, they seem mind their own business and don't care of the customers.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Friendliness of Staff: Some of them helpful, some of them not.

Room: I like their dorm room. Very clean. But, it is to small. The locker is outside, and feel unsecure.

Security: Everybody can enter the hostel. But for the room door, you need a keycard. The locker is outside, so it so unsecure seem anybody can go up to your room floow and open the locker. The alleyway is dark at night.

Location: I love where this hostel location. Surrounding by the beautiful restaurant. 10 minutes walked to MRT station. 1 station away from Splendid China, 2 stations away from Windows of the World

What I Dont Like: In the dorm room, they were 3 occupancy. Both of us have a cardkey. But the electricity is using the cardkey. Example, the electricity now is powered by the other person in your room, when he/she want to get out, he/she need to take out the cardkey, so there will be a blackout for a moment until you put your own key.

WIFI: Only at the common room. Quiet slow. And the common room really-really cold.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 2, 2013

This is a nice looking place. It has a great motto printed on paper but it is never spoken so it isn't really followed. I think that is the problem. Our first and second night even though it is clearly printed no smoking our room filled with smoke from another room and it was hard to sleep. It is also clearly printed but not said to be quiet and respectful around the rooms but there were also many loud people around 11:30 at night.

The owners need to have the employees clearly state the rules of the hostel at check in because they are not followed.

The employees are also not very helpful and knowledgeable about the area. I asked for help and saw many people ask for help and they were not helped they were kind of ignored. There are lots of them working but they don't do very much.

There is only wifi in the common room. It is pretty slow but it works. We just went and it is really cold in the common room. They should have a space heater and the windows closed but I do understand that is a Chinese way.

The location is beautiful with many nice restaurants and shops. We enjoyed that a lot.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I enter for asking the price and if I can see the room because, I saw that there is a difference price between dorms 55RMB for the floor bed and 65 RMB for upper bed in the dorms, I ask why this difference?? the girl in the reception didn't want to answer me... she was rude and I never saw that kind of rudness people in any international youth hostel I ve been in the past...

The women pretend to be manager... told me No!! for just for see a dorm room...she told me not nicely that I have to "check in" if I want to see the room just because she dont want to move from her seat for show me the room...

There are not polite at all, this girl just look people in a hungry way and answer them like to push them to dont stay there... I saw a couple leaving the hostel just front of me without taking the room front of the rudiness of that girl..of course I didnt took a room there I just left....

I dont recommend that place just because in the entrance they are not friendly and welcoming at all!! outside I cross some backpack told me that the room were humid, but I didnt visit I just left front of the rudiness of this girl staff in the entrance!!
I saw that everything have to be paid from the luggage room 2 RMB, the wifi 4RMB for one hour...eveything!!!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Sarkozzi
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We stayed for one night, probably would have stayed another if we had time! Me and my boyfriend both stayed in separate sex dorms with 2 other people. Small but nice, however in the girls room the air conditioning didn't work very well and it was absolutely boiling all night. The area downstairs is very impressive, great layout and lots of different people to talk to. Staff were very friendly and gave advice on train booking and translated sentences for us into Chinese for The train station. Free wifi downstairs that was great but not in the rooms. Clean bathrooms, hot water. Overall a good experience staying here. Just behind the hostel there is a sort of complex of shops and restaurants, looks very trendy. There was a really cool market as well in this area, when we were there but I think it may have been just in October.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple