Best Western Shenzhen Felicity Hotel
Cruise Inn(Shenzhen)
$81
$74
  • Restaurant
All reviewstrain stationoverhead bridgewalking distanceborder crossingcommercial citybuffet breakfastbit datedan excellent hotelshopping mallhong kong borderdeluxe roomchinese restaurantchinaloexitdongmenlanguage
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I was charged an astronomical fee for my laundry, the employees at reception laughed and told me I was overcharged when they looked at the bill. The charge exceeded the actual cost of my clothes. I have received no satisfaction whatsoever when dealing with management in this matter. DO NOT STAY THERE! The staff demanded a tip for a massage that I received, and tried to get me to agree to extra services. The room was small and very noisy, I could here the t.v and people talking in the next room.

Room Tip: Find a different hotel
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank kuduman_10
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Hotel from international chain and hence an easy choice for first timers. Rooms are good with nice view. The best part is near to train station and metro station. Local shopping complex is also close by for shopping at doorstep. If you are not with big luggage(s) and small kids, this hotel provides good connectivity to trains to hong kong.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Best Western Felicity has a good location within 10 minutes walking distance from the LuoHu station.Very convenient for first time travelers.The rate is reasonable.The premium room has a splendid view of the river which separates Hong Kong & China.The surrounding is a bit dark and you can be accosted by pimps or mamasans.Not so many restaurants around.Staff is helpful but will not go for any extra miles.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Staying here now. Paid over £60 for a small room with two double beds. Beds are rock hard and barely larger than a single (not good for sharing unless you are very cozy with the other person).

Upon entering we found the safe didn't work.

Kettle plug is inaccessible for some, as it is under the table and kettle cord is too short for it to be anywhere other than the floor. So, had to sit on the floor to make myself coffee.

Went to use the bar or club only to find them both closed. Went down to the lobby lounge instead where staff were nice, but things were closed up by a little after 12 despite saying they were open until 1.

Also, toilets are not as western as they look an unable to handle anything other than very, very small amounts of paper, if any at all.

Oh, and no hot water in the shower. At all.

I don't have unreasonable expectations, as I'm pretty young and used to much worse, but I'm not happy with a place charging so much and having such a poor experience. I think you're just paying for the Best Western name here.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed November 23, 2012

We were a group of 17. Stayed for 4 nights. We pre-booked and prepaid our rooms through Seiki Tours Singapore but upon arrival they don't have the rooms ready. Breakfast was also not included which seems very unusual. With the availability of cheap food all around we chose to take our breakfast outside the hotel.

The rooms are fairly well designed and decorated. Clean and all your regular supplies available. My room have a view of the river and unobstructed, good location and value for money.

We were targeting Louhu for shopping and Kang Long for ballroom dancing so it was perfect location, 5 minutes walking. Dongmen is only about 20 minutes walk.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends