Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen
$89
$83
Orbitz.com
1,270 results
All reviewshorizon clubcafe zenwalk in wardrobegolden circlecoco parklobby loungebusiness tripexcellent stayshangri la shenzhenexcellent hotellate checkhouse keepingbreakfast buffetfavorite hotelbusiness districtenjoyed my staybusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I have been traveling to Shenzhen and staying here for over three years. The staff is incredibly professional and the accommodations are first class. Matthew, the executive chef, and his team prepare great menus and outstanding food with diversity of cultural cuisines. Emil, the general manager, and his staff treat all guests like VIPs. I once thought all the attention and special consideration was just directed at me but have now seen and heard how all guests feel the same way.
Cafe Zen breakfast buffet is amazing. Shang Garden serves great Chinese food. If you are fortunate enough to get access to the Horizon Club....you won't need to go out for dinner once you indulge in their extensive evening appetizer buffet.
Gym is spacious and well equipped. Walking distance to CoCo Park and Central Walk....so-so retailing shopping. Good restaurants at both malls and more options opening. Nice park nearby for walking.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Nicholas S, Resident Manager at Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear ArizonalRoute66,

It was a pleasure to read your glowing report of your stay at the hotel. We have shared your positive compliments with all the team, it will serve as a great motivator for their quest of satisfying all of our guests during their stay. We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to your home in Shenzhen.

Best regards, Nicholas Smith.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The service and friendliness of the staff the Futian Shangri-La is unbeatable!
Also the food in restaurant is very, very good!
Amenities I got in my room are really valuable!
The rooms are high-level equipped and perfectly clean.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with shangri-la.com
Nicholas S, Resident Manager at Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear Ralf M:
Thanks for taking the time to post your comments. We are delighted to hear of your enjoyable stay and I am pleased to note your satisfaction with our amenities and of the quality of food in Cafe Zen. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best,
Nicholas.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Hi,
Recently two friends visited and we stayed in Shenzhen, close to HK. The Horizon Club and suite were gorgeous. Fab service, free cocktails/drinks/ nibbles 5-7 and buffet breakfast. They offered a free massage each if I upgraded from Deluxe to the Horizon. We had a blast shopping in Luohu Commercial Centre nearby then relaxing at the hotel. The girls in the Horizon Club were sooo sweet. Do it, book!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Nicholas S, Resident Manager at Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear miss_m_motivator,
Thanks for taking your time to post such lovely comments. We are so glad to know that you enjoy the suite and service in Horizon Club, the executive floor and lounge in Futian Shangri-La, Shenzhen. Thank you for your recommendation. It will certainly help us in continuing to provide engaging hospitality from our heart. Your family at Futian Shangri-La looks forward to welcoming you home on your next trip!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

I stayed here for two nights.The hotel is both rich and comfortable.The ambiance is Regal and the service very sophisticated.This is definatly a business hotel and they have huge conference halls befiting this status.The Gym is very well equipped and I loved the place.Food is fab except that I being a hardcore Vegetarian,found the omnipresent odour of Fish a bit too much to handle.Overall a very comfortable destination and very centrally located

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear DRPANKAJANAND,
Thanks for sharing your sentiments of Futian Shangri-La, Shenzhen. We are most delighted to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Your compliments on our function room, gym, food, service and location are highly appreciated. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I only stayed in the hotel for one night and I arrived late and left early, so really did not spend much time here, but as far as I could tell everything was good.

I was upgraded to a nicer room on the club floor (Horizon rooms I think they are called). That was nice, especially since it meant i was able to eat breakfast in the club room and check out there too. The room was very nice and clean. I ordered room service and the food was good and came very quickly. Breakfast was not great, but was fine for Shenzhen. Everything else was very good and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Nicholas S, Resident Manager at Futian Shangri-La Shenzhen, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2013

Dear AsiaEXPAT77,

I am so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at Futian Shangri-La,Shenzhen. We hope to welcome you back in the near future and that this time, you will be able to stay longer to experience even more of our sincere hospitality and facilities.