“Amazing Service and Food!”
Review of Artisans

Artisans
Ranked #33 of 4,413 Restaurants in Shenzhen
Description: Artisans serves California-style gourmet pizzas, salads, and small plates. Authentically Californian, pizzas are made with an 'artisan' crust that is perfectly thin, light, crispy, and flavorful; providing the perfect base to a range of homemade sauces, fresh local vegetables, and top quality imported meats and cheeses paired with top imported wines and craft beers.
Reviewed November 8, 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I walked into Artisans right as they were supposed to close because they had an event in a different district. The staff was nice enough to stay open for us so we could quickly have a beer and a pizza. They were welcoming and friendly throughout the entire meal. The pizza was amazing we had the “Central Coast” with pesto and blue cheese. We also had the Baja Salad and it was amazing! One of the best pizzas I’ve had in Shenzhen since moving here. Great prices, great service, and great food!

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank karlenz1234

Reviewed November 7, 2018

As a frequent traveler to Shenzhen, discovering Artisans was a major find. On one week-long trip I ate there three times! Why? Aside from the comfortable setting, the owner, the staff and... the Tank 7 beer alone are good enough reasons. But then comes the pizza. Holy cow! Each one is made individually with an incredible crust having the right combination of crisp and chew.

If you go to Shenzhen you hav got to check out Artisan's.

PS. Ask for the homemade hot sauce. Not too hot, but filled with flavor. A perfect pairing for the pizza (or fries)!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Lss1100
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

We came for a late Saturday lunch. Ordered the cobb salad and Castro pizza, both were delicious. We both really enjoyed it and would certainly return.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is fabulous and the food is even better!!!! My family came to visit me in Shenzhen and if they had their wish we would have eaten here everyday of their visit!!! The owner even remembered my husband’s birthday when we returned with a piece of scrumptious carrot cake!!! If ever in Shenzhen and tired of hot pot cuisine this is a awesome spot that will not disappoint!!!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Chejuanify
Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

The best salad I've had in a long while! (Pizzas are amazing too!)

The staff is nice and they speak English (which is great when you don't speak Chinese )

I'm definitely coming back!

Date of visit: August 2018