See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

If you have a spare day, the Old China Town Is a good place to visit.

Lots to see and some nice walking trials. Food inside the park is not as expensive as one would imagine.

Numerous street shows and even a bird show at the Four Seasons pavilion.

Do buy tickets to the show.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed December 16, 2016

Excellent 5 star hotel, excellent customer service !!! I Love It!!!!
We stayed on 15 Dec for 1 night and in rm 1536 (probably) with my girlfriend, everything would be perfect, I have an unforgettable birthday trip!!!
From excellent service of GSC team (Front Desk) and staff of Italian restaurant (Vista Lago Italian Restaurant) to room facilities, especially the lake view from our room, that is breathtaking !!!
By the way, there is one thing may the hotel need to improve, cleanness !! There are some stains on the bathtub and sofa.
Finally, I definitely would recommend my clients and friends to stay in this hotel!! Thanks again, you made my day & my birthday trip !!!
Troy Tsang

Room Tip: Lake view, high floor, Italian restaurant (Vista Lago Italian Restaurant) good!!!
  • Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TroyTsangHK
Reviewed October 18, 2016

I didn't stay at the hotel but visited the park its located in for a day trip and had a great time, its quite a strange and spectacular place to find in China and plenty to do and see including animal shows, plenty of wildlife and plants to see, shops, restaurants and even a golf driving range which I took advantage of. There is also a train ride but I didn't have time for that. It's an interesting place to visit and plenty to do and see for all ages.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 4, 2016 via mobile

Suprised
Excellent rooms
Excellent food
Good restaurants
Well worth the trip
Scenery is excellent and the temperature is far below Shenzhen due to the elevation
Gardens are brilliant and the hotel resort is excellent standard and design

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 8, 2016 via mobile

Hotel room is huge and not bad. Staff is not well trained. Guests can use free swimming pool at another hotel but the pool is only open after 3pm. And massage only available after 2:30pm. Overpriced (RMB 2,500 for Saturday night) for what it offers

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple