$127
$186
$174
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $207/night.

$87
Shangri-la Hotel Shenzhen(Shenzhen)
$90
Shangri-La.com
$160
TripAdvisor
Agoda.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 6, 2011

We booked this hotel for two nights at very last minutes through hotel reservation department during school half term. There was a conference going on in the hotel, the main buildings were fully booked, so I booked the villa instead.
A few hours after I made the reservation, someone from the booking department called and asked if we're truelly come, otherwise someone else want my room.

With the doubt my reservation maybe cancelled, we finally arrived in the hotel. Hotel lobby was quite impressive. Large hall with high ceiling, shiny marble floor, birds in the cage and live music played in the middle etc.

Check in took us about twenty mins. There were three ladies behind of the check in desk, one told me back to the entrance to register without I said anything; That was registration for conference. I came back patienly told them I want to check in and I'm not with any company. They impatiently told me 'over the counter there', I went, that's the check out desk. I got pretty mad this time, and shouted out aloud, there manger applogised and told me they've been busy, ask one the three ladies check us in right away.

After the chaotic in the lobby, we've finally been sent to our room by a golf cart.
Nice little wooden cabin, hung room, huge bed, a round bathtub and a sauna room and seperate shower room, with a huge private swimming pool out in the garden. And tones of dead ants on the table!
After dinner and a nice outdoor spa, we went back to our room around 10pm. Outside was nice and cool 20 degrees, our room must be close to 35 degrees. As we can't keep the door open, due to the mosquitos can 'eat' us alive, I tried to adjust the aircon for almost half an hour, nothing changed. So I called concerige, the guy on the other side kept telling me to do more adjusting. after yelling from me over the phone, they finally decided to send someone over. The repairing guy was very nice, he tried everything, and told me there's no way the aircon can be fixed over night, and ask reception to change room for us. After we settled down in the new house, it's already 1.30am. My three years old were still awake. I don't understand, have they recently cleaned the room? Dead ants plus aircon not working can be prevent earlier.

Second day morning, we went for breakfast at 10.20am, a women dressed in suit(maybe the boss) very unhappily told us they are closed(there were still 10mins till their closing time). So we had to explain changed room in the late night and want our child sleeps more plus our package include breakfast.
Two other waitress were very helpful, let us in and helped us to gather more food before all the food taken away from the counter.

Their services were inconsistent, made me feel so unpleasant. Being on holiday, you want to relax, but I felt tense.

OCT:
Tea stream vally is very nice, especially if you want to close to nature, there is a kid play area in the ancient tea town, my child loved it. The Knight Vally is a theme park, not suitable for kids under 6, and very busy, long waiting for everything.

Spa: better go at night, the cooling temperature make the hot spa more enjoyable (we went twice, day and night).

Going Home: if the reception told you no taxi would like to come and pick up the guest due to their far location, better use their limo, don't believe them. We spoke to one taxi driver on the way home, he said if you made the call, the all taxi driver will receive a sms in their car, and one will confirm; and you only need to wait a little longer. Better than you wait on the road.

Overall I enjoyed our trip when we don't need any services.

Room Tip: 1. Avoid from any conference or functions; carzy time, the hotel will take care of the big group, not one or two families. 2. Not villa, I don't think many people book it, and not being cleaned regularly.(when we sign the bill in the hotel, we leave our room no., they always not too sure where it is and have to confirm with reception, even the lobby bar) and no wifi.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank curiouskitty
Reviewed August 13, 2011

the hotel is nicely decorated... room is big, bed is comfortable... our room faces the "lake"... and it's a few steps away from the park... but transportation is so limited and makes it so inconvenience... not enough space for breakfast... and we got to wait 10 mins for table...

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ccherman1978
Reviewed June 9, 2011

never seen such a place before. i still remember the SPA with 22 pool...
the best ever spa experienced...RED WINE SPA...huge theme park.
spacious rooms with best room service noticed...
A never forgettable amusement park..cannot ever forget the smiles on my childrens faces

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 23, 2010

Travel to the hotel is very bad... the hotel needs to organize this properly!! No transport for pick ups and drops... its crazy and horrible!! If ur travelling with ur family its very inconvenient. The food in the hotel is very good... but major language problem. No one speaks english.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank HozefaAlibhai
Reviewed November 12, 2010

The hotel is luxurious and beautiful. The rooms are huge and well-appointed. But the layout of the hotel is not great -- a rather long and winding walk from the elevators to the rooms.
Food is good, though rather expensive, by Chinese standards -- lunch buffet 180RMB; dinner @ the Chinese Restaurant, though elegant, was extravagant; breakfast buffet, included in room rate, was good, with enough variety.
Spa and hotsprings, though not quite part of the hotel, but part of the resort/theme park, -- quite nice, but rules re: what to wear and where to go after showering were very confusing.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family