We stayed here for 5 nights last week.
- Location - heaps of restaurants in walking distance & metro stop about 200m walk away (exit C Science Museum)
- Price - A good price (around $35 p/n)
- Room - Spacious & clean. Cleaned each day when we went out
- Early Check-in - we were allowed to check in at 7:30am on day of arrival. Very much appreciated after 38 hours on a train
- Breakfast - really average!
- Privacy - we had a worker enter our room using a key and without knocking first. My husband was getting dressed after a shower and was pretty unhappy about it. They apologized but still felt a bit violated.
- Lack of communication - we requested a late check out the day after we arrived. Check out day comes & we are being called at 12 to ask when we are checking out even though we already arranged to leave late. Then we head out for lunch, come back and our key doesn't work.
Overall, not bad just a few problems that staff need to be aware of.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cancelon, Priceline, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Jinguang Express Hotel Shenzhen Huaqiang North Shop reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.