“Awesome hamburger!”

BAIA Burger Concept
Ranked #11 of 4,380 Restaurants in Shenzhen
Description: Located directly opposite of the Ping An Tower, the 4th tallest building in the world, BAIA BURGER CONCEPT is a first of its kind in Shenzhen. Established in 2015, BAIA BURGER CONCEPT specialises in craft burgers. Our beef patties are made with Wagyu Beef imported from Rangers Valley Brisbane in Australia . They're cut, grounded and hand-shaped to patty in-house. Our brioche buns are baked fresh every morning. Burgers, homemade sweet potato fries, vegetarian options, salads, milkshakes, and desserts; there is something on our menu for everyone! We are also located in Seaward, Shekou 2 floor, next to our Italian Restaurant BAIA. Restaurant. Bar. Grill.
Reviewed October 30, 2018

Soooo good! I eat at this place every time I travel to Shenzhen! I have introduced this to my business partners too.

1  Thank hfdougl7
BAIATeam, Manager at BAIA Burger Concept, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear hfdougl7,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Baia Burger Concept Shenzhen! We are so happy to hear you come back and enjoy our food and restaurant when you are in the city. We hope you can continue to come back and visit us.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

Visit regularly for lunch and dinner, service has occasionally been slow but not the end of the world. MBA burger is fantastic and the meat is well prepared and cooked and remains the star of the burger, there is truffle mayo but this just accompanies and does not overpower. It is expensive but compared to what, you do get what you pay for.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank pddThailand

Dear pddThailand,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Baia Burger Concept Shenzhen! We are so happy to hear you come to visit us often at lunch and enjoy so much. It is great to hear that you feel our prices reflect our quality. I will make sure to pass on your review to the entire team at BBC Shenzhen.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

Hands down the best burger I've had and I am not a fan of burgers but Baia made me a believer again! The concept burgers I've eaten while living in the UK and Malaysia seem like commercial burgers now and none of the restaurants made me say I want to go back next time. But for Baia, I definitely would! Baia's creation of the Shenzhen Heat is absolutely wonderful. The sauce is spicy but just nice for me where I can still taste everything else I was eating. However, it was absolutely deadly for my partner, so tread carefully when ordering this burger. Without the sauce, the burger was just as fantastic, decadent and juicy to the core. Can't wait to try the other burgers next time but I truly love the Shenzhen Heat and I am so keen on joining the Shenzhen Heat challenge. Gathering a team now to participate!

Selection of beers were slightly disappointing, as you offered a wide selection on your menu, yet the taps were mostly dry during my visit. Hopefully, you would have stocked up next time.

The restaurant is beautifully designed, chic and hip with an open kitchen where you can witness how the chefs construct your burger. Staff were extremely friendly when you have a question even able to accommodate my weak mandarin skills by conversing with my girlfriend and I via English.

Prices weren't too bad I suppose for the portion you get. I shared a Shenzhen Heat and a beer with my partner which came up to be about 160 Yuan. The burger came with condiments and a large portion of home made fries. We opted for the sweet potato version which was absolutely delicious!

Overall, it was a very enjoyable visit! Looking forward to my next visit and one day attempting the Shenzhen Heat Challenge!

A MUST VISIT!

STOCK UP YOUR BEER THOUGH! Nothing like a good beer to go with an amazing burger!

Date of visit: August 2018
2  Thank Shawn L

Dear Shawn L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Baia Burger Concept! We are so humbled and happy to hear of all your compliments about our Shenzhen Heat Burger and our restaurant. Thank you so much for coming to visit us. I'd like to apologize that our available beer was not up to standards for you. We look forward to having you back in the near future and providing you with our full selection of craft beer we are proud to carry! Please do not hesitate to send us a message via Facebook or Instagram (baiaburgerconcept) when you have your team together to participate in the Shenzhen Heat Challenge! Look forward to hearing from you.

Manger

Reviewed October 8, 2018 via mobile

Two people ate here for 460 RMB.

Note: they have vegetarian options & outdoor seating.

This is classic American cuisine. Mac & cheese, mozzarella sticks burgers and salads. Mozzarella sticks were baked and lightly breaded.
Nothing special, but good quality burgers and meat. I recommend getting a side of their truffle sauce. The waiters and waitresses speak English. We had 2 glasses each of the house white- tasty and cheap price.

We sat on their terrace with a view of the harbor and of the large building changing colors with light. All around, a great experience. Easy to get to in the center of sea world, bike parking outside and you take the elevator up one floor. It’s lighten up by orange flights.

I recommend coming as a family, with kids or on a date for traditional American food but a step up from a bar. If you want outdoor seating, this place has a lot.

Date of visit: October 2018
BAIATeam, Manager at BAIA Burger Concept, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2018

Dear Jenn K,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Baia Burger Concept Shenzhen! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed the views, food, and service while at our SeaWorld location. Please come back to visit us if you are able. I will pass on your review to the team at BBC SeaWorld.

Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

Really really tasty. Pricey but worth the money. Dessert also good but not needed after the huge burgers. Nice kids set too with mini burgers of your choice, fries and a drink.
Staff were very friendly and good service. Cocktails are tasty too!
They have some good promotions too so take a look!

1  Thank dizzystar1
BAIATeam, Manager at BAIA Burger Concept, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2018

Dear dizzystar1,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Baia Burger Concept Shenzhen! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your meal, service, and cocktails so much. I will pass on your review to the entire team in Shenzhen BBC.

Baia Burger Concept

Been to BAIA Burger Concept? Share your experiences!