“Brilliant!”

Cuisines: Fast Food
San Francisco, California
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

One of my favorite restaurants in Dongguan! It's just fantastic! I went there with my friends and family. And they all loved it too! Looking forward for our next dinner there!

Visited December 2012

Dongguan, China
“Angus Too on the Bar Street”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Angus Too is a great western restaurant offering a good selection of International cuisine. As a local I frequently use A2 as one of our preferred restaurants of choice when entertaining clients.
The location on the bar street next to New World Villa is easy to find and prominent as its next door to its sister restaurant Thai Basil. Inaddition to a small outside dining area it offers 3 very good sized private rooms on the 2nd floor accommodating upto 12 people in privacy and comfort. However better to book ahead for these rooms as they are popular.

The menu offers excellent starters and I generally always recommend the Crab Cakes or Crab Layer Salad (if thats what you call it?) The main offers extensive array of Italian, Mexican and Steaks! I always recommend and take the half Lobster and Steak. The steaks are alway very good and cooked exceptionally well according to your taste. I never had a complaints after taking visitors or friends to A2.The service is always good with staff speking english and the wine list excellent although the Champagne a touch expensive :(

Its not the cheapest but for quality of food its worth the little extra in my opinion. I might see you there :)

• Visited October 2012
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Good steak at western prices”
Reviewed October 10, 2012 via mobile

Went here with 2 work colleagues and had a really good meal.

All of the staff seemed to speak good English and the menu was in English too. There were a small number of tables outside but we sat inside by he window.

They had a good selection of drinks including a few options for beer which is what we chose. We had come here for a steak so this is what we looked at on the menu - the menu is far wider than this and included some salads, Italian food, etc.

There were a range of steak types (we tried the fillet, sirloin and rib eye) sold in up to 3 different sizes so whatever your desire would be you can find an option on the menu. Each steak comes with an option of 3 or 4 sauces and there is a good selection if side orders to go with it.

All the steaks were cooked exactly as we asked for and were tasty - the sauces and side orders were good too. We didn't need a dessert afterwards!

So yes the place is a lot more expensive than the local Chinese restaurants nearby but the food is very good and in my opinion worth paying the extra for.

1 Thank Neale1810
Sydney, Australia
“Dongguan”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We had very nice meal but its very expensive. I hate that they put a 15 % service charge on top of the bill.Its a big rip[ off and the 15% charge for 1 person would be more that the waitress earns in a day.

• Visited July 2012