2,606 results
All reviews hai tien lo coffee street club floor would highly recommend this hotel bar street third floor business trip duty manager very pleasant stay breakfast buffet home away from home front office standard room upon check dim sum excellent hotel chinese hotels
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2019 via mobile

This trip have got an excellent influence on me.Especially the club
team,every staff is sincerely at our service,no matter what request they can satisfy us. I wanne send my best wishes to them as well as thehotel.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
EricWang_PPXMN, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Pan Pacific Xiamen. t’s glad to see that you are satisfied with our professional service, we are delighted to learn that our Pacific Club Lounge associates Selina gave you a great impression, your positive comments will encourage us a lot. We look forward to welcoming you back to Pan Pacific Xiamen.

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

Pan Pacific Xiamen Hotel is my top choice hotel in Xiamen. Convenient location and easy access to public transportation. Nice rooms with experience and helpful staff especially Selina. When she saw me entering the hotel lobby she will definitely come forwand to greet me. Whenever I wanted to find out some local food she will go all the way to assist me.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 457,630,072
EricWang_PPXMN, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Pan Pacific Xiamen. It’s glad to see that you are satisfied with our location and nice service, we are delighted to learn that our associates Selina gave you a great impression, our staff will take personalized service to each guest, make sure that everyone can feel warm during the stay, your positive comments will encourage us a lot. We look forward to welcoming you back to Pan Pacific Xiamen.

Reviewed July 23, 2019 via mobile

first time to try Pan Pacific Xiamen with my family, Duty Manager Selina impressed me. Her burst of exuberance and her brightness overwhelmed me. I was quite enjoy my trip this time. Will definitely come back again.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience at Pan Pacific Xiamen. It’s glad to see that you are satisfied with our nice service, we are delighted to learn that our associates Selina gave you a great impression, our staff will take personalized service to each guest, make sure that everyone can feel warm during the stay, your positive comments will encourage us a lot. We look forward to welcoming you back to Pan Pacific Xiamen.

Reviewed July 20, 2019 via mobile

Stayed in Pan Pacific Xiamen Hotel. Good convenient location and nice hotel with knowledgeable experience staff especially Selina Chen. Selina was very helpful and knowledgeable had taken efforts to explain to me and made my trip enjoyable. Many thanks to Selina!

Trip type: Traveled on business
PPXMNGRO, Front Office Manager at Pan Pacific Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. It's glad to see that you are satisfied with this stay in service of selina. Our staff will take personalized service to each guest, make sure that everyone can feel warm during the stay. You can also enjoy the great views in the high floor. As a brand hotel, we will continue to show our hospitality to every guests and thanks for your supporting. looking forward to welcoming you back to Pan Pacific Xiamen.

Reviewed July 12, 2019

Cannot fault this hotel the staff are excellent and nothing is any trouble. Good value clean and friendly environment. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone I regularly stay here for business and cannot fault anything.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Pan Pacific Hotels Group
EricWang_PPXMN, Public Relations Manager at Pan Pacific Xiamen, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. It's glad to see that you are satisfied with this stay in many aspects. Our staff will take personalized service to each guest, make sure that everyone can feel warm during the stay. You can also enjoy the great views in the high floor. As a brand hotel, we will continue to show our hospitality to every guests and thanks for your supporting. looking forward to welcoming you back to Pan Pacific Xiamen.