Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search

“All the way to Greece!”

Golden Olives (Paragon Center)
Ranked #17 of 1,605 Restaurants in Xiamen
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My partner brought me to this Greek place in Xiamen. The food? ...Just amazing! The greeks gave us a Greek FABULOUS liqueur named mastiha... Thnx for the mastiha shot guys! Congratulation ...Great job!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (93)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

As a foreigner that has recently moved to China, I found it relatively hard to cope with the local culinary culture. A cool and authentic foreigner restaurant that is a great value for money was the best welcome I could have! As a Spanish I was already familiar with the mediterranean flavors, the olive oil and the quality wine and in Golden Olives I have found my heaven! The greek island environment is also an important plus. Together with the good service, it makes sense why it’s a hotspot for foreigners! Can’t wait to see what’s more to come! Gracias Golden Olives!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

It has just moved to the other mall, 宝龙一城. Not bad, if you feel tired of local cuisine.
보룡일성이라는 다른 쇼핑몰로 이전했습니다. 현재 원래 위치에 있는 이전 안내문 찍어가면 할인해 주는 이벤트 진행 중이에요. 여행 중 현지 음식에 지쳤다면 나쁘지 않은 선택입니다.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

I would recommend people to go there if tired of Chinese food! But the Greek food isn’t Greek standard. It’s alright and an average food experience. But don’t expect too much if you are used to Greek food :-)

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

I had an experience in this restaurant. The food is great, very well served, we paid 280 rmb by a set that served very well 2 people, with lamb, chicken, meat and a fantastic potato Sout. The decor is cozy, and the very kind service.

Date of visit: October 2018