“A date at INDIANO JOHNS”

INDIANO JOHN's SAMRAT
Ranked #1 of 1,527 Restaurants in Xiamen
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: INDIANO JOHN's SAMRAT in its 10th year of operation is XIAMEN's First and Only INDIAN dining which is Owned and Run by Chef/Sommellier John Solomon aka INDIANO JOHN. SAMRAT, specializes in Northern Indian Cuisine, mainly focused on grilled food prepared in the traditional charcoal oven called THE TANDOOR. SAMRAT also takes pride in providing the widest selection of Fine Wines and an unique choice of Gourmet beers from around the World. SAMRAT is a limited 50 seater, so advance bookings are highly recommended.
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to take my gf to a nice place and I heard nice things of this restaurant so I decided to have a date there. When we enter the restaurant we feel very comfortable...,the food and service was excellent.,all over we had enjoyed and had a great time...! To new and old couples is a very nice fine dinning place.

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Visiting Xiamen we decided to try the most recommended restaurant. The food is good, the service a bit unorganized, but the overall rating is good.

1  Thank gagarine
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Delicious Indian food, expert and careful advices from the staff specially from John to enjoy the best food and up to your own palate/taste I enjoyed the food there, surely you will too. Give it a try you will be amazed

The wait is over "The Wine King" is here!

Enjoy the best wines plus warm service and I hear there is a new Spanish-Brazilian Chef.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Comfortable setting, good service and the Owner, John, is the consummate host. They offer a wide variety of high quality Indian dishes and make good use of what is available fresh locally. John is also a somalier and always has good wine on stock. Best to call ahead and make a reservation for a group and let John put together the menu.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

The best restaurant in Xiamen, good food, good wine selection and the decoration of the restaurant is very outstanding. All under the watchful eyes of John and I would say that he is the best host. He helps me to choose the right food and everything is quite balance for my German guests and everybody is really enjoyed the food and his host very much. If I would have chance to go Xiamen again, I will definitely pay a visit again and I am highly recommended all of you to this restaurant.

1  Thank Vindy Ng H