“Great Place to visit”

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great Place to visit”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

This is a must when visiting Fuzhou. Beautiful pedestrian street with great shops and food. Found some great souvenirs here, not cheap crap, but nice things to bring back to the US. Pretty frustrated that I had found a couple of things I really liked but didn't get, most shops will give you a discount price but don't really negotiate of that price. So I didn't buy a couple of things I really liked. As I moved on in my trip found similar items in Shanghia at much higher prices, wish I would have bought on Nanhou Street. The street is not very long, so the most you will probably spend here is 2-3 hours. I would suggest you go just before dusk so you can see in the day and at night. When the lights come on at dark the street is really beautiful.

Visited June 2012
3 Thank berlywa

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first

Been to Nanhou Street? Share your experiences!