“Keeps its promise”
Review of Hilton Hefei

Ranked #3 of 1,023 Hotels in Hefei
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I've stayed at this Hilton many times, and have never been disappointed. Problems are rare, and always quickly resolved. The customer service has always been top notch. My only question is why this review must have 200 words. Trip Advisor might get more useful reviews by allowing reviewers to stop when they have said what they want to say. So I will check now to see if I have reached the word count.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HFEH I, General Manager at Hilton Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2013

Dear guest

Greetings from Hilton Hefei, your own getaway from the city-in the city!

Thank you very much for taking your time to publish your review on July 16th, 2013.

We are very pleased to see you are satisfied with our facilities and service during your stay.

I would like to thank you again for your comments as it is only through feedback like this that we are able to continually monitor and improve both our products and quality of services.

In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the near future.

Hilton Hefei

Write a ReviewReviews (1,147)

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Hefei is smaller and poorer than its glittering neighbor shanghai and I fully expect the best hotels here to reflect that. I arrived via train from shanghai and called ahead for a pick-up and expected the usual hotel staff carrying a hotel sign with my name on it and of course, arriving on time. That didn't happen. After a few calls to the hotel, the driver finally called and said "I'm at my usual spot, don't you know?" . As this is my first stay at the Hilton here, actually no, I don't know where's the usual spot. Really. Apparently this shuttle service is free, if it was any comfort

Arrived at the hotel finally and of course, the bellboy didn't bother to help with my luggage. Check-in was brusque and she appeared to have better things to do

The room is 3-4 star and had the horrible reddish brown wood all over. Luckily there was the flat screen tv and shower stall which are my basic needs. Of course, there's no wifi in the room and I had to call for a router

Room service was ok and the food average

I don't think I'd return to hefei anytime soon, and if so, I might try the Westin to make a comparison

Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
HFEH I, General Manager at Hilton Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Greetings from Hilton Hefei, your own getaway from the city-in the city!

Thank you very much for taking your time to publish your review on Apr 11th, 2013.

We are very sorry that our service failed to meet your expectations.

Your comments have been fed back to our FO manager, we will make more communication
with guests before every pick-up service reserved. Also we will arrange more trainings for first line staffs in order to creat a hospitality service invironment.

As for the Wifi matter, we are planning to arrange Wifi device in rooms and now the public area from 1st to 3rd floor is open for Wifi use.

We would like to get more of your comments and suggestions as it is only through feedback like this that we are able to continually monitor and improve both our products and quality of services.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I admit my expectations about the hotel were not that high, however, my stay at the Hefei Hilton turned out to be one of the best I have had in a long time. A genuinely friendly greeting at reception, staff going out of their way to help you (without being overpowering as in some Asian hotels), a well designed and decorated room and a restaurant with a wide range of both Asian and European food. I definitely recommend this hotel in Hefei and would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest

Greetings from Hilton Hefei, your own getaway from the city-in the city!

Thank you very much for taking your time to publish your review on May 20th, 2013.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

The Hilton Hefei has exceeded my expectations. Large, nicely furnished rooms, good restaurants, nice public areas, one of the best hotels in China maybe? On top of all that, the price is a nice surprise!

• Stayed: April 2013
hiltonhefei27, Manager at Hilton Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The service was excellent, quick check in and out. The rooms large enough, well furnished with comfortable beds and clean. Pity about the disruption caused by building the metro but that's not the hotel's fault. Very good price and value. No complaints; good experience.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
hiltonhefei27, General Manager at Hilton Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Dear guest,

Greetings from Hilton Hefei, your own getaway from the city-in the city!

Thank you very much for taking your time to publish your review on Apr 10th, 2013.

Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

Restaurant is clean in satisfactory service. I had bees served very special when chef prepare special food for me. Daisy (waiter) help me lot to find veggie food for me. Over all it was good experience. Close to wallmart . Return of your money.

• Stayed: February 2013

Greetings from Hilton Hefei, your own getaway from the city-in the city!

Thank you very much for taking your time to publish your review on Mar 27th, 2013.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Several times in Hefei and I always stay at Hilton Hefei; a quite new Hilton hotel in the middle of Hefei City. Great rooms, excellent breakfast and top service. Location is in the middle of city center and with only 20 min drive from the airport, you will find it easy to arrive to the hotel. Good advice is to have the hotel name written in chinese to show the driver; they can not one word english.
I paid RMB 520 for a king size room, real value for money

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Greetings from Hilton Hefei, your own getaway from the city-in the city!

Thank you very much for taking your time to publish your review on Mar 16th, 2013.