Tripadvisor
Hefei
All reviews very comfortable room the club lounge beautiful hotel swan lake sophia camilla jack daisy wang leisure bath facilities bed gym business
Selected filters
Reviewed December 21, 2019 via mobile

It is a pleasant surprise to visit Hefei for the first time at this property. Courtesy call to me before the trip started. I requested a foam pillow in my bed and saw it after I entered the room. The room was clean and had a large round bath tub with beautiful lake view. The executive lounge had great breakfast selection. The staff, especially Olivia and Sophia are very professional and courteous who let me feel the real Intercontinental hospitality. Olivia even took extra step to lend me her personal item which moved me deeply. The property is convenient to go to train station, municipal government, or airport. Ideal for business or leisure.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Adventure402799, 总经理 at InterContinental Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback.

With its unique “Birds” design and 14 elegant private dining rooms, Cai Feng Lou is truly special. The restaurant serves on authentic Cantonese and Sichuan style dishes, Hui specialities and traditional Chinese favourites. Hope you can enjoy your dinner at Cai Feng Lou.

We will continue to provide the most excellent and trustworthy service to you look forward to seeing you again.

Vinter Teo

Reviewed November 25, 2019 via mobile

Staying here for a couple of weeks already I continue to enjoy the hospitality of the place. The hotel is stylish, modern and with a fresh spirit. Especially all the staff on the club lounge like Daisy Y, Sophia, Lvy and others are helpful in many ways to make my stay quite relaxed and comfortable. The proximity to the Swan Lake gives a kind of holiday feeling after long working Hours.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Adventure402799, 总经理 at InterContinental Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2019

Dear guest, thank you for choosing our hotel and our team are always providing the most excellent and trustworthy service to you. We believe that the trust and satisfaction from you is our greatest assets.

The Lobby Lounge is the perfect place for business meetings and social gatherings. Enjoy Chinese or English tea, speciality coffees, your favourite cocktail and an assortment of refreshing beverages and tasty snacks, including Hui-style treats. You can also enjoy Chinese tea ceremony performances in the lounge.

Enjoy your travel/work in Hefei and we are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed November 16, 2019 via mobile

So honored to have a chance staying in InterContinental Hefei. It was my best stay experience ever! The hotel is well-furnished with elegant designs and the room is big with the amazing lake view. In the night time you can also enjoy the light show from the surrounding buildings just in your room!

Also I’d to thank the housekeeping team, they made my room so comfortable. Their leader 姚丹丹 even made some drawings and notes to remind me about the weather, show her concerns about my stays in Hefei. I have to say this simple action maybe to others it’s nothing but to a guest who needs to travel 10 months abroad in a year, it does mean a lot to me.

The lounge is the most recommended part! The food was tasty and the staffs here were all so sweet and friendly. Camilla, Daisy, Sophia, Lvy and Olivia are all treat me so well. I liked to spend time having conversations with them. Their daily warm welcomes just made my days. No matter I have any queries they can do their best to help me.

I highly recommend to everyone if you are looking for a hotel in Hefei. InterContinental is your best choice!

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Adventure402799, 总经理 at InterContinental Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2019

Thank you for choosing our hotel and our team are always providing the most excellent and trustworthy service to you. We believe that the trust and satisfaction from you is our greatest assets.

InterContinental Hefei is located on the banks of beautiful Swan Lake in Hefei’s newest business district. In addition to luxurious accommodation, the hotel features a pristine private garden where guests can enjoy the picturesque scenic environment.

The hotel, with its grand architecture, is conveniently set in the west-central part of Zhengwu District, adjacent to Hefei Olympic Sports Center and Hefei Grand Theatre. It is only 4 kilometres away from Anhui International Convention and Exhibition Center, 15 minutes from Hefei South Railway Station and 45 minutes from Hefei Xinqiao International Airport.

Reviewed October 30, 2019 via mobile

First time to Anhui and the Intercontinental was a nice choice. The sea view from the suite is awesome, I love the bed and the Bose speaker most! The Lounge is nice as well, thanks to the Manager/Camilla, she is friendly and helpful!! It was a fabulous trip at Anhui, highly recommend the Intercontinental Hotel!!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Adventure402799, 总经理 at InterContinental Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2019

Dear guest, thank you for all your hotel stay and comments. We believe that the trust and satisfaction from you is our greatest assets.

Located on the 24th floor of the hotel, Club InterContinental offers the ultimate in personal care. Club guests enjoy breakfast, afternoon tea, evening cocktails and all-day tea and snacks along with a host of other privileges. The exclusive club is the ideal space for both social and business meetings.

Reviewed October 26, 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for 29days and here are my views of this hotel:

1. Great hospitality. This hotel has a bunch of dedicated staffs. Miss Windy Song(Front Office Manager) who had done more than here jobscope to help me on my local cellphone issue. Many staffs knew my name and there was Jack and and Samuel at the lobby who would chat with me and concern about my day. Camillia and team in lounge had offered great service throughout my stay. Sales manager Seven would dedicatedly attend to my needs if I need anything. Thank you all!

2.) Poor Wifi and network : I need to connect to my company’s VPN to work, but the network speed is so poor that VPN is unable to connect. I had complained for 3 times; everytime they turn up the speed to 28Mbps and all is good but after 2 days it would drop back to 14 Mbps again and problems come back. Even feed back to Director of Sales & Marketing Ms Cathleen Wang, my room Wifi speed would drop back to 14Mbps after 2 days even though she guaranteed they will maintain the speed till I check out. I have no idea why they always want to reduce the speed. Save electricity? I have given up complaining...

3. I stayed in Non-smoking floor. But to me it really makes no sense why they still put smoking bins at the elevator lobby. On a few occasions you have uncultured guests smoking and fill the whole corridor with smoke while you are waiting for the elevators. For goodness sake, please remove those bins so they wont smoke there!

On overall, this is a great hotel to stay as it is new with great facilities serviced by dedicated ground staffs. Network is good enough for local websites. But, if you have to connect to foreign network through VPN for work, you may throw your laptop out of the window. IT department have yet to upgrade their facilities to meet your requirement.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Adventure402799, 总经理 at InterContinental Hefei, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for your hotel stay and comments. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It is something our staff takes great pride in and we value your feedback. We believe that the trust and satisfaction from you is our greatest assets. In the meantime, we understand and apologize for the inconvenience caused by the WIFI and Non-smoking floor. I will share your feedback with our team and make the necessary changes. We hope to see you very soon again.