“Good food at the end of the Americas”

Sotito’s Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 180 Restaurants in Punta Arenas
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great location dining on the second floor overlooking the water. You might not just walk in off the street because it is not impressive from the outside. It was recommended to us for the fresh crab.
We each had a large portion of crab and it was delicious. We didn't try anything else since we were told that the crab was the thing to have. We were not disappointed. The service was excellent, and the prices were somewhat high. But how often can one get fresh, unfrozen king crab?

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We dined on the second floor of this modern restuarant on the water front across from the Casino.

Our waiter suggested the lamb BBQ for two. He brought us down stairs to the kitchen where the chef cut off a chunk of the Lamb on the BBQ to sample, it was amazing. It was nice to be able to sample the food before ordering. Outstanding food, and outstanding service, I highly recommed this restaurant. Come with a good appetite, as the servings are very large.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I came into Sotito's Bar because a friend told me I had to go there. With my aunt went to the 2nd floor, where they serve Italian food.
She had a lasagna and I had ravioli filled with tomato, garlic and basil. Both dishes came quickly enough and hot, that told us that our dishes went from the oven to the table. The attention was friendly and quick.
Maybe it's not cheap, but it's worth the price.

Reviewed September 27, 2012

If you like to have fresh and tasty "centollas", Sotito's is for sure a place to consider. It offers king crabs as appetizer or, if you do like me, you can go for a full centolla's entree. It is not cheap, but it was worth the large portion they served me. Professional waiters attend you and the restaurant has an atmosphere that reminded me of a typical restaurant in Europe.
Try the meat as well!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Absolutely perfect lamb ribs. Service very good, extensive wine chart, but obviously chilean wines. It worths the somehow expensive price. Ambience good, and Sotito (owner) a very simpathetic person.