All reviewsthe main houselog cabinwood burningtorres del painechillispeak excellentwished we could have stayed longerchilean sea bassrental carweek tripother guestsfresh fruitmauriciowoodshostssaunaairport
Reviewed February 20, 2011

We came to stay at La Casa with friends as we were preparing for an adventure race. Pamela and her family were the kindest and most service oriented hosts we have ever encountered-and we have travelled all over the world! The serene grounds, amazing food and exceptional service makes this place truly standout. I plan on returning to Patagonia just to stay at La Casa again- the place is a true retreat.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 19, 2011

My sister and I were on our way to Torres del Paine and I was sad to only be staying one night in this lovely place. From the beginning Pamela was wonderfully helpful and considerate in assisting my sister and I in various "to-do" tasks. Dinner was excellent courtesy of Luis! The location is quiet and out of the way - Beautifully crafted and decorated. Had the pleasure of meeting one of their children and entertained by Luis in the evening with great conversation and wine. We greatly enjoyed our stay. It's the sort of place and hosts I wish I could relocate closer to home - a wonderful getaway for a weekend - or rather several weekends a year as I would happily keep coming back. Thank you for the wonderful stay!

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed February 8, 2011

Luis and Pamela, Maurice and "Mom" provide a home away from home. Built by Luis, it is beauitfully crafted. They were all so helpful in providing ideas for day trips for us from there. Luis is working on developing a few ideas so he can offer day trips from there...kyaking and biking/hiking. Room is very comfortable. It was cool when we were there so I enjoyed the hot water bottle. Exceptionally hospitable...but we were told this is true of all people in Chile. We certainly found it so. Good breakfasts and we had several good dinners there too.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 25, 2011

Pamela, Luis, & family have built and operate a wonderful place!
We recommend this beautiful place to anyone who appreciates warm hospitality and clean cozy accommodations!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 24, 2011

This place lives up to all the excellent reviews that people have given it. So if you have the opportunity to stay here don't pass it up.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple