“European flare!”

Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 23, 2012

If you're looking for a nice quaint cafe with a European accent to it, this is the place to go. The atmosphere and service was great. I'll be going back, especially since I believe it is one of the few places open on Sundays.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

my husband had this drink and loved it. A wonderful layering of cream, coffee, whiskey and chocolate. A lovely cafe.

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

We had the hot chocolate with whipped cream and it was rather tasty! The place is a bit expensive but the food was pretty good. We weren't too hungry when we got there si we got an avocado appetizer and hot chocolate. All in all it was pretty good :)

Reviewed October 4, 2012

After a long walk for the city in our way back to the hotel we were staying, my aunt and I decided to give a try to this cafe. It was one of the best decisions we made in this trip.
This cafe has one of the greatest hot chocolates I ever had in my life. The attention of the waitresses were kind and servicial.
Good place to go.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

It,s a beautiful place, wonderful athmospere. They serve the best hot chocalte in town, an excellent cheesecake and lovely filled hot pita breads. Yummiiiiiiiiiiiii