“Very good food and service”
Review of Sabores Restaurant

Sabores Restaurant
Ranked #56 of 177 Restaurants in Punta Arenas
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Had a very nice meal here. The meat and fish were very good, as was the service.
They were very patient with our Spanish and also spoke decent English.
They have a wide range of options on the menu and prepare it well.

I would def recommend this place.

Reviewed May 1, 2012

For a restaurant called "flavours", both of our meals were quite bland. My dad had seafood and I had pasta, neither of which were anything special. The wine was overpriced and not great. Service was very good, the waiters were quite polite and patient with my broken Spanish.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

went there to try local food. tried 4 different appetizer instead of a main course and was not disappointed, but the ceviche was very salty. not expensive.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

Was in Punta Arenas for one day and asked locals for a good restaurant. Guided me
towards Sabores and was excellent move. Staff very friendly, clean place, good prices, and
wonderful, local food. English not spoken and I didn't know Spanish but still managed to
make a good choice. Had grilled filet of beef with red pepper, cream and garlic sauce,
served with sliced (round) french fries. Beef was delicious, cooked to perfection and tender. Centrally located. Walked from my hotel, the Patagonia Pionera-about eight blocks.
(This is a genuine review as I am a world traveler.)

Reviewed February 8, 2012

Last January we had a late night diner on a Sunday evening in this restaurant. It has a very colorful interior, and welcome was warm. We chose steak (lomo) for mains, which was good but nothing extraordinary. This restaurant for sure has not stolen its name because the cooking resulted in very strong flavors, especially in the Creole Style preparation of my steak, which was literally loaden with garlic. I like garlic a lot, but can imagine that this amount is not for everyone ! Nice selection of Chilean wines on the menu, though our friendly waitress struggled opening our bottle (her first attempt to open one). This place is a good/OK solution if you find other places closed, like we did that Sunday evening.