Stayed here before and after a Torres del Paine hike, leaving our excess baggage in their luggage room. Our first room was interior and small, without windows (but with a skylight), and warm enough that we did not need to use the heater, while the second one was more spacious and had windows onto the (residential) street. Beds were OK and everything was clean. Shared shower had plenty of hot water and was kept clean. The public areas and café are really inviting and comfortable, staff friendly, and the wifi works well (e.g. Skype video). Breakfast was above average for this type of accommodation in Chile - bread, butter, jam, cheese, ham, cake/muffins, yoghurt, scrambled eggs, teabags, instant coffee. The main shopping streets are five minutes walk away (Pto. Natales is not big), as is the water. Our overall experience was very positive, and it was good to look forward to having several nights in the hostal after our hike.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hostel was created over time by our family, is characterized by the family atmosphere and the effort we put every day to our guests to have a pleasant experience in Patagonia, the idea is that in Amerindian can find everything you need , we have a cafe with sweet and savory c shop with domestic products, car and all the information you need to know the Chilean patagonia and Argentina. We want to be your friends on their journey and Amerindian give everything that we need to have the best experiences of their lives. Hi and see you soon...Paula - monica - sebastian - patricio ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Hostal Amerindia Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Amerindia Patagonia Hotel Puerto Natales
- Hostal Amerindia Patagonia Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile