All reviews top floor rooftop spa lovely bed restaurant serves good ultima esperanza hot tub special design large shower chilli modern hotel overlooking the water early check separate nights would highly recommend this hotel view of the lake long hike amazing hotel
Reviewed February 28, 2017

There is no air con in the rooms but I didn't miss it. At night the temperature drops down so it was ok. My room was small but charming. It reminded me of a sauna room somehow. Lots of wood and the smell i like.
The bathroom was also small but everything worked and was comfortable. The only problem for me was the tap. Its a design tap but hard to regulate.
The breakfast was very good and I the staff was specially nice and smilie. I didn't try the spa. The restaurant had great sandwiches and the bar was cosy and had great pisco sawer

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Margarida W
Noi_Hotels, Gerente at Noi Indigo Patagonia, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2017

Dear Margarida,

Thank you very much for your comment, I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed the stay here at the end of the World. I will pass on to my team your comment about the smile and our high Service Attitude; it is a pleasure to hear that our efforts create such a nice memory!

Best regards,
Nicolas Kurowski
Noi Indigo Patagonia.

Reviewed February 17, 2017

A hotel with very quirky design in a good location. Beautiful view from our room over the fjord and very convenient location for everything in the town centre. It was ideal for one night, I don't know about longer than that as the room was very small indeed (the shower opened directly into the bedroom) and no where much to put anything if we had wanted to unpack. There was no hot water in the shower in the morning, breakfast was only adequate but the dining room had the lovely view and it was quiet.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MyrtleWiltshire
Reviewed February 12, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here only for one night, but I found the staff to be very friendly and useful.

The design is trendy and unique.

The hotel is very well located and with gorgeous views (if you have ocean view). Mine didn't, but you can enjoy the view from the spa. The spa area is nice and relaxing and the rooms are very spacious and clean.

My own recommendation would be to add blackout shades.....

I would recommend the hotel and I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank I-H-FM
Reviewed February 11, 2017

Pros: Spa is awesome, top floor, look out over bay to mountains, quirky interior design and lighting, helps arrange tours, pretty good english, good concierge service.
Cons: restaurant sucks (breakfast is good though) so do not go full board, expensive for what you get, water temp was tough to get right in shower (which was cool rain type which in a country suffering from drought was interesting), overpriced excursions- better off on your own, super noisy in summer- windows open to bay across street which also has a skate park, no ac so in summer nice to have windows open, we're talking noise into wee hours of morning which if your in PATAGONIA to explore can screw up all those early morning trek starts. Better value elsewhere, check out The Simple Pategonia hotel instead.

Room Tip: junior/corner suites, book early
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JohnwhotravelsAlot
Reviewed February 7, 2017

Let's start with the way this hotel looks - it's kind of cool looking from the outside - all corrugated tin, painted red. The architect had a lot of fun designing the inside, but it wasn't that practical. We had a huge room with a separate tub and a nice view. However, there was no A/C and the room was too hot because it had exposed heating pipes running through it. If we opened the windows, the noise and the wind were very loud. We thought the noise would abate over night, but there was traffic all night and it was very noisy. There were no closets or drawers or really anywhere to sit in the room apart from the bed and window seats running around the perimeter of the room. The front desk staff was very nice. The breakfast was very good. The upstairs spa/pool/hot tub had beautiful views of the harbor. Wifi was non-existent but there were complimentary wired computers in the lobby.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple