Indigo Hotel & spa was one of those place where you can enjoy a wonderful view, a special interior architecture and a friendly staff. Is located near the lake, the rooms are all wood and the beds were comfortable. The bathroom was original, but watch out if you are not a tall person: wash your teeth in that high sink could be a little difficult. The spa in the superior floor was beautiful and clean, but careful with the exterior pools, Puerto Natales is a very windy city. Like a lot of kind of ecological places, there is no TV in the room and smoking is not allowed in the entire hotel. (Well, would be a shame to spend your time smoking and watching TV in such a beautiful town in the end of the world).
Given that travelling around the Patagonia is an expensive experience, I considered the hotel not overpriced, but yes, you could find good places at lower prices around. I recommend this hotel specially for a romantic getaway, a cozy stop if you are hiking and walking a lot around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Puerto Natales, in the southern tip of Chile the experience to enjoy nature is breathtaking. This is where Noi Indigo is located, whose name is due to the intense blue of the sea and sky that paint the landscape. With a style reminiscent to Nordic lodges, the hotel features architecture and cutting edge design, first class cuisine, a unique and luxury Spa worthy of any sophisticated traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Noi Indigo Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indigo Hotel And Spa
- Indigo Hotel Puerto Natales
- Noi Indigo Patagonia Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile