We only stayed overnight arriving quite late from Punta Arenas and leaving straight after breakfast the next day, so our review is based in limited experience, but we did enjoy our stay, however brief. Reception was very pleasant and efficient, we loved the quirky design of ramps, ropes, and colours. Our room was very funky, small, open plan, very functional overlooking the fjord. Breakfast was perfectly okay, the usual selection of fruit, cereal, cold meats/cheese, cakes and breads.
The only negative feature we noticed was how the very strong winds off the fjord find so many gaps in the windows both in our room and especially the lounge and restaurant, creating unpleasant cold draughts, goodness knows what their heating bill must be!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Puerto Natales, in the southern tip of Chile the experience to enjoy nature is breathtaking. This is where Noi Indigo is located, whose name is due to the intense blue of the sea and sky that paint the landscape. With a style reminiscent to Nordic lodges, the hotel features architecture and cutting edge design, first class cuisine, a unique and luxury Spa worthy of any sophisticated traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Noi Indigo Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indigo Hotel And Spa
- Indigo Hotel Puerto Natales
- Noi Indigo Patagonia Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile