If you are not afraid of contemporary architecture, this is the place for you. It actually doesn't look like much from the outside, but the interior is highly original, although it can be confusing at first sight. Rooms are friendly, light, decorated with contemporary taste using natural materials and have a great view of Bahia de la Ultima Esperanza. Top notch down to the shampoo. And I haven't even started about the spa on the top floor which is free to use for guests. A match for the outdoor whirlpool with equally breathtaking vistas is still to be found. Staff are very nice and helpful. And the adjacent bar and restaurant fail to let you down as well. Great place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in Puerto Natales, in the southern tip of Chile the experience to enjoy nature is breathtaking. This is where Noi Indigo is located, whose name is due to the intense blue of the sea and sky that paint the landscape. With a style reminiscent to Nordic lodges, the hotel features architecture and cutting edge design, first class cuisine, a unique and luxury Spa worthy of any sophisticated traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Noi Indigo Patagonia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indigo Hotel And Spa
- Indigo Hotel Puerto Natales
- Noi Indigo Patagonia Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile