Noi Indigo Patagonia
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Natalino Hotel Patagonia(Puerto Natales)
$105
$110
El Muelle Hotel Boutique(Puerto Natales)
$99
Altiplanico Sur(Puerto Natales)
$100
Hotel Martin Gusinde(Puerto Natales)
$98
$93
Weskar Patagonian Lodge(Puerto Natales)
$95
  • Breakfast included
Simple Patagonia Hotel(Puerto Natales)
$158
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Costaustralis(Puerto Natales)
$125
$120
Hotel HD Natales(Puerto Natales)
TripAdvisor
All reviewstop floorrooftop spagreat spalovely bedrestaurant serves goodlarge showerultima esperanzarooms are smallminute walk to the main squarequirky designhot tubchillimodern hoteloverlooking the waterearly checkseparate nightstour company
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 17, 2011

Sharing a room with my best friend, didn't mean I wanted her to know my business in the shower. The shower was practically in the room and had a clear glass partition with a blind I could lower...BUT there was a full length mirror directly in front of the mirror, with no blind! Also the twin beds, were attached, basically with two sets of bedding on a king size bed... It wasn't working for us at all! We had serious privacy issues...After sharing a room for most of our trip, we ended up having to request two separate rooms at this time. My friend went to two rooms, both had been smoked in... Fortunately my friend ended up upgraded to suite.

Check before booking! The hotel is design in style and quite comfortable, but not for friends, and family traveling together, that need privacy.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank wandering_tumbleweed
Reviewed October 27, 2011

We arrived here after 5 days of trekking in Torres del Paine and 3 days camping before that. The hotel Indigo was exactly what we needed. It wasn't cheap but it was well worth it. Sitting in the open air hot tub on the roof while watching the sunset over the fjord and mountains was one of the highlights of our entire stay in South America. The interior design of the hotel and rooms was very clever and unique and really impressed us. The staff were friendly and the bar/restaurant had a great atmosphere. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We absolutely loved this hotel. Yes, the rooms are small. But I think that's part of the charm. They're really cozy. The idea isn't to go back to some giant ostentatious suite and watch TV when you get done hiking the Torres del Paine, the idea is to go to your room and snuggle in bed and smell the woodstoves that heat it! I also loved the open showers. Very cool. My one small complaint with that was that the hotel doesn't provide conditioner.

The spa area on the rooftop is HEAVEN. So relaxing, so comfortable, such beautiful views. I went probably two or three times a day while we stayed at the Indigo. Both my husband and I loved hanging out up there, reading. The jacuzzis seemed to all have different temperatures. I'm not sure if that was on purpose or because of their positions on the roof and the way the wind blows onto them. But it was nice because I would first go into the really hot when, then when I got too hot, head to one of the milder temperatures.

My other favorite part of the hotel was the hammocks hanging from the rooftop on the second floor. They are SO comfortable and both times we went down to them to read, my husband and I fell asleep.

This hotel and it's aesthetic was totally up my alley. We are already planning a trip back next year.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2011

Make no mistake- the Indigo is a spectacular place. The view is great, the rooms are wonderful, the service excellent, and the breakfast was the best we had in South America. We loved the modern design, and the staff were extra-nice to us when they found out we were on our honeymoon.

Having said all this, I have to confess- it's probably the most expensive hotel I've ever been to, by far, and I don't normally go to such places. I'm not sure what the kind of people who regularly spend this much on hotels expect, but if you regularly spend this much on a hotel, without thinking too much, I would definitely recommend it. But if you're a budget traveler, or not into fancy hotels - even modern, unusual ones- there are plenty of other nice places in Puerto Natales for much less.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2011

The Indigo Hotel is very well located and the building is very well designed. I cannot give a positive review though. The day we arrived, there was water problems in the hotel, and there was loud noises until 1:00am, even after calling the staff (which was apologetic but completely useless).

We used the hotel for our last night before going to the W trail, so we needed to sleep well and be rested, but the hotel FAILED in providing the service.

Also, the hotel was very expansive (260$ per night), which is outrageous.

Yes, there was a nice view, the bar had good drinks, the restaurant had good food, and there was nice pools upstairs, but the most important thing in a hotel is to let their client sleep well.

I still recommend and hope my story was an isolated event.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple