Noi Indigo Patagonia
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Natalino Hotel Patagonia(Puerto Natales)
$105
Hotel Martin Gusinde(Puerto Natales)
$93
Hotel Alcazar(Puerto Natales)(Great Value!)
$66
$59
Altiplanico Sur(Puerto Natales)
$90
Weskar Patagonian Lodge(Puerto Natales)
$95
Remota(Puerto Natales)
$224
$165
Hotel Costaustralis(Puerto Natales)
$125
$120
Simple Patagonia Hotel(Puerto Natales)
$158
Travelocity
Hostel Milodon(Puerto Natales)
$63
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewstop floorrooftop spagreat spalovely bedrestaurant serves goodlarge showerultima esperanzarooms are smallminute walk to the main squarequirky designhot tubchillimodern hoteloverlooking the waterearly checkseparate nightstour company
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 27, 2011

We arrived here after 5 days of trekking in Torres del Paine and 3 days camping before that. The hotel Indigo was exactly what we needed. It wasn't cheap but it was well worth it. Sitting in the open air hot tub on the roof while watching the sunset over the fjord and mountains was one of the highlights of our entire stay in South America. The interior design of the hotel and rooms was very clever and unique and really impressed us. The staff were friendly and the bar/restaurant had a great atmosphere. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2011

We absolutely loved this hotel. Yes, the rooms are small. But I think that's part of the charm. They're really cozy. The idea isn't to go back to some giant ostentatious suite and watch TV when you get done hiking the Torres del Paine, the idea is to go to your room and snuggle in bed and smell the woodstoves that heat it! I also loved the open showers. Very cool. My one small complaint with that was that the hotel doesn't provide conditioner.

The spa area on the rooftop is HEAVEN. So relaxing, so comfortable, such beautiful views. I went probably two or three times a day while we stayed at the Indigo. Both my husband and I loved hanging out up there, reading. The jacuzzis seemed to all have different temperatures. I'm not sure if that was on purpose or because of their positions on the roof and the way the wind blows onto them. But it was nice because I would first go into the really hot when, then when I got too hot, head to one of the milder temperatures.

My other favorite part of the hotel was the hammocks hanging from the rooftop on the second floor. They are SO comfortable and both times we went down to them to read, my husband and I fell asleep.

This hotel and it's aesthetic was totally up my alley. We are already planning a trip back next year.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 26, 2011

Make no mistake- the Indigo is a spectacular place. The view is great, the rooms are wonderful, the service excellent, and the breakfast was the best we had in South America. We loved the modern design, and the staff were extra-nice to us when they found out we were on our honeymoon.

Having said all this, I have to confess- it's probably the most expensive hotel I've ever been to, by far, and I don't normally go to such places. I'm not sure what the kind of people who regularly spend this much on hotels expect, but if you regularly spend this much on a hotel, without thinking too much, I would definitely recommend it. But if you're a budget traveler, or not into fancy hotels - even modern, unusual ones- there are plenty of other nice places in Puerto Natales for much less.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2011

The Indigo Hotel is very well located and the building is very well designed. I cannot give a positive review though. The day we arrived, there was water problems in the hotel, and there was loud noises until 1:00am, even after calling the staff (which was apologetic but completely useless).

We used the hotel for our last night before going to the W trail, so we needed to sleep well and be rested, but the hotel FAILED in providing the service.

Also, the hotel was very expansive (260$ per night), which is outrageous.

Yes, there was a nice view, the bar had good drinks, the restaurant had good food, and there was nice pools upstairs, but the most important thing in a hotel is to let their client sleep well.

I still recommend and hope my story was an isolated event.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank TheGerm
Reviewed January 18, 2011

The Indigo Hotel was a welcome piece of luxury after some exhausting treks around the National Parks. The hotel is very modern and has many quirky design features, it's very comfortable overlooking the waterfront and the staff are very friendly.
I would say that the rooms are quite small and quite expensive for the space you get. The bathrooms have been designed more with STYLE than functionality in mind (couldn't get on wih the big bottles of soap and shampoo either).
The sound proofing isn't brilliant but liveable with; the restaurant is of a good standard but can be a bit drafty if the wind gets up especially if you sit next to a window. If you venture into town and fancy a break from 20oz steaks I would highly recommend 'El Living' for some delightful and imaginative vegetarian food.
Breakfast in the hotel is good (bit predictable if you've been staying in Chile for a while), not outstanding but good.
If you use the jacuzzi's/sauna etc on the top floor I would let the reception know in adavance so they can prepare. I realize that the exposed top floor is very windy but we found the jacuzzi's to be a little dirty with various debris that had been swept into the water and not cleaned.
Nice place and I would definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple