Okay, so this place is cute and the women that work at the reception desk are WONDERFUL and very helpful. However, we paid $140/night for our room and I must say the room itself was certainly not worth the price tag. Here are a few of the issues you'll encounter:
1. The room is incredibly small and plain. We got a double twin and it was really just the two beds and a small nightstand...no decorations, no TV and not even a real dresser to put any clothes in!
2. The walls are VERY thin. I mean...my friend and I seriously could not sleep because the man next door to us was snoring so loudly.
3. No TVs in rooms and no computer to access the internet in the hotel.
Before staying here, we were at Casa Cecilia ($50USD/night) and the rooms there were much bigger and had TVs and internet. The thin walls were a real pain because so many people get up super early to go on excursions. The women who worked here were wonderful, but I'm sorry - I really wouldn't recommend it to others.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Aquaterra reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aquaterra Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile