Stayed here two nights as part of Smartours Patagonia trip to Los Glaciares National Park, Serrano glacier, and Petito Moreno. This is a very nice 4* hotel, off the main street, with spacious modern rooms, very comfortable beds, a modern bathroom, and helpful staff.. Hotel Restaurant is excellent with nice L specials. Rub Magellan's toe in the park across the street and return to Patagonia happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the fjord of Last Hope, Hotel Costaustralis stands out for its traditional building land marking the entrance of the city of Puerto Natales. Inside, it houses the history and traditions of the area with its warm, personalized service along with its sober and elegant decor accented by the great presence of local pieces. Hotel Costaustralis boasts 110 comfortable rooms designed to provide total relaxation. They face an incredible sea view with the Patagonian Mountain in the background as well as first class facilities like full set of pillows, standalone desktop, LCD TV, bathroom full equipped and free wifi. The Hotel also offers a high-level food service. The kitchen abounds with typical food of the region, where you can taste the delicious Magellan Crab in his restaurant or a typical Calafate Sour at the bar. The Hotel CostAustralis' experience lets you live the Patagonia from its roots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Costaustralis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Australis Puerto Natales
- Hotel Costaustralis Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile