Beware, fellow travelers, this hotel (or hotel chain) is more concerned about making money at all cost than providing a good service to its customers. We had a roll-over total-loss car accident six nights before we had booked with them, with the ensuing impossibility of reaching Puerto Natales as planned. Though I mailed and called them the day after the accident (five night before I was due to arrive), they still proceeded in charging me one night stay-over for a service never provided. This was the only hotel in Chile that did this to us, all the others I had to cancel were more than understanding !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Facing the fjord of Last Hope, Hotel Costaustralis stands out for its traditional building land marking the entrance of the city of Puerto Natales. Inside, it houses the history and traditions of the area with its warm, personalized service along with its sober and elegant decor accented by the great presence of local pieces. Hotel Costaustralis boasts 110 comfortable rooms designed to provide total relaxation. They face an incredible sea view with the Patagonian Mountain in the background as well as first class facilities like full set of pillows, standalone desktop, LCD TV, bathroom full equipped and free wifi. The Hotel also offers a high-level food service. The kitchen abounds with typical food of the region, where you can taste the delicious Magellan Crab in his restaurant or a typical Calafate Sour at the bar. The Hotel CostAustralis' experience lets you live the Patagonia from its roots. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Costaustralis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Costa Australis Puerto Natales
- Hotel Costaustralis Puerto Natales, Aisen Region, Chile