Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Once in Lifetime Experience with Professional, Wonderful Guides!

My family just returned from our first time ever visiting Patagonia in Chile. We often go rafting... read more

Reviewed May 7, 2019
IJustWantToPost
Exceptional company + great addition to hiking the W

This is an exceptional company. My wife and I did the three-day trip, which essentially combines... read more

Reviewed March 18, 2019
oaks34

Recommended experiences in and around Puerto Natales
from $66.00
from $211.00
from $86.00
from $1,049.00
More Info
All reviews kayak trip rio serrano paddling experience dry suit grey lake highlight of our trip top of the line unforgettable experience delicious meal sister company highly recommend this company his team three days high winds via email pisco sours w trek
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2017 via mobile

Would highly recommend this tour company. Our 1 day tour exploring Lago Grey and Rio Grey was absolutely phenomenal and made brilliant by our awesome guides: Jeremy and Gabriel. If you have a chance to do this tour, you won't be disappointed! These guys know what they are doing and are worth the money. Bring a cap, thermals, sunscreen and a full change of clothes with you. Equipment and clothing provided will keep you toasty warm! But a change of clothes is welcome at the end of the day. Super informative guides. You will love it!!!!!

2  Thank jess879
Reviewed January 24, 2017

We booked a 3 day trip with Kayak en Patagonia. To be honest, we thought the price was quite expensive at first, but we really liked what we saw on their website and couldn't resist the experience. In the end, it turned out that the trip was worth every penny. Although trekking the W was nice, this one certainly topped that. It is more authentic, serene, off the beaten track, and close to the nature. Without Kayak en Patagonia's support, we will not be able to see this part of Torres del Paine by ourselves. Our guide's name is Jose, in addition to his excellent kayaking skills and attention to details, he is an amazing cook. He could work in a 5 star hotel no problem. Normally on outdoor trips, we only eat to survive. But this time, we were stuffed. Another guide we met on the first day was Jeremy. He is a very cheerful Frenchman, making everyone laugh. One last point, we were really surprised by the high quality products used by the company. The dry suit and so on all looked brand new. For the tent and sleeping mattress, they used MSR and Thermarest!

Reviewed January 11, 2017

We participated in the 1-day kayak experience in Lago Grey and the Grey River while staying in Puerto Natales. We had an incredible time!

The day was so thoughtfully planned, from the dry suits to the freshly cooked lunch to the stops along the way for snacks, photos or just for a breather before a harder stretch of river. The pick-up and drop-off was also wonderful to eliminate the need to drive 1-2 hours from Puerto Natales to the park.

The guides were enthusiastic, experienced and incredibly helpful for a newbie to river-kayaking. As someone with little experience, I found it challenging but approachable, and I was so grateful we were able to squeeze this into our too-short trip to Patagonia!

Reviewed January 8, 2017

This was a spectacular way to see Patagonia! We did the 1 day trip and had a fantastic time with Jeremy and Gabo. They were excellent guides and extremely prepared for everything. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: December 2016
1  Thank g0ldenretriever
Reviewed December 27, 2016

I have attempted recently to book kayak trip with Kayak en Patagonia. I live in Sydney Australia whilst my daughter and her husband are currently honeymooning in South America. I have contacted tour company over the email and received immediate response. I booked two places on the trip and paid the fee in full. To our disappointment, due to bad weather, trip had to be cancelled. Cristian from the tour company informed us on night before about strong wind forecast and their decision to cancel the event for safety reason. Sadly, I could not reschedule for another day, as my daughter was about to leave the Puerto Natales area on the very next day. Cristian has arranged 100% refund with no questions asked. Despite my daughter missing on kayaking opportunity, our experience with Kayak en Patagonia was a very professional one. I won't hesitate to recommend dealing with them to others.

Date of experience: December 2016